Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Hollywood/netflix And LGBT Agenda. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood/netflix And LGBT Agenda. (605 Views)

Top 10 Best Hollywood Netflix Comedy Humor Movies Of All Time Hollywoodgossip / Hollywood Actor Johnny Deep’s Daughter Poses Topless On Instagram / Reasons Why Tvshows/movies Are Shoving LGBT Down Our Throats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood/netflix And LGBT Agenda. by Morningblues: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
It funny that people think showing lgbt related scene In movies is a way of making people gay.. that is a lie, people who are gay are definitely gay regardless of the movies they watch. * I have watch movies about witches, werewolves, vampire, gladiators and etc, Yet I didn’t turn out to be one of them. I’m still me.

LGBT, This are regular lives of regular people that need to be shown.. we see men Nd women kissing everyday in our movies, but we don’t say straight people are forcing their lifestyle on us, but once lgbt scene is showed, people will start ranting and agitating.. Gay movies won’t make you gay or turn you to be one someday... Lgbt movies is a way to show you those people matters Nd their life also matters same as straight people.

Imagine white people saying, that black people are forcing their skin color on everyone.. no matter what there are bunch of racist out there, who feels black people are worthless and doesn’t deserve to be mix with white... same way Nigerians feels lgbt people are abomination and shouldn’t be treated well like other.

Dear Nigerians no one is forcing you to be Gay or lesbians... live Nd let live.. Moreover if you don’t like seeing lgbt related scene in your movies stop watching them and port to nollywood movie or yorubawood when you won’t see stuff like that.. The world doesn’t revolve around our idiosy or backwardness .

Africa should elvove and Adopt. The world is going forward while we are still struck in our gullibility and ignorance.

Thanks
- Idowu Faith
(Morningblues)
Lagos state Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and God bless the LGBTQ community. I love y’all .

Re: Hollywood/netflix And LGBT Agenda. by DoggoneDogg: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Morningblues:
It funny that people think showing lgbt related scene In movies is a way of making people gay.. that is a lie, people who are gay are definitely gay regardless of the movies they watch. * I have watch movies about witches, werewolves, vampire, gladiators and etc, Yet I didn’t turn out to be one of them. I’m still me.

LGBT, This are regular lives of regular people that need to be shown.. we see men Nd women kissing everyday in our movies, but we don’t say straight people are forcing their lifestyle on us, but once lgbt scene is showed, people will start ranting and agitating.. Gay movies won’t make you gay or turn you to be one someday... Lgbt movies is a way to show you those people matters Nd their life also matters same as straight people.

Imagine white people saying, that black people are forcing their skin color on everyone.. no matter what there are bunch of racist out there, who feels black people are worthless and doesn’t deserve to be mix with white... same way Nigerians feels lgbt people are abomination and shouldn’t be treated well like other.

Dear Nigerians no one is forcing you to be Gay or lesbians... live Nd let live.. Moreover if you don’t like seeing lgbt related scene in your movies stop watching them and port to nollywood movie or yorubawood when you won’t see stuff like that.. The world doesn’t revolve around our idiosy or backwardness .

Africa should elvove and Adopt. The world is going forward while we are still struck in our gullibility and ignorance.

Thanks
- Idowu Faith
(Morningblues)
Lagos state Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and God bless the LGBTQ community. I love y’all .
[/s]

You are gay, we don hear. Can we rest now??
Re: Hollywood/netflix And LGBT Agenda. by Morningblues: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You are gay, we don hear. Can we rest now??

Deluded bunch of people who think advocating for lgbt community makes one Gay.. Beyoncé Nd rihana support the lgbt community and they are not gay. I don’t find my same sex attractive, that doesn’t mean I won’t advocate for the lgbt community. I’m not backward or unexposed like you.

2 Likes

Re: Hollywood/netflix And LGBT Agenda. by Thepolo999(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Be careful.you can't say the TRUTH in Nigeria. Use your sense.we are not in Europe
Re: Hollywood/netflix And LGBT Agenda. by Thepolo999(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Small time now they will tag you anti Christ. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are A Comedian Or Skit Maker / Nigeria's Government Block Cinemas / Please I Need An Acting/modeling Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.