Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

ALL COUNTRIES NUMBERS FOR SMS VERIFICATION AVAILABLE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ALL COUNTRIES NUMBERS FOR SMS VERIFICATION AVAILABLE (813 Views)

Any Countries Numbers For Any Online Verification / US, UK, Canada and any countries Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Paypal, Fiverr, Whatsapp, Wechat E.t.c Phone Verification Available All Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL COUNTRIES NUMBERS FOR SMS VERIFICATION AVAILABLE by greenguy: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
If you want to verify any account online and you need foreign numbers from any country to receive sms verification code, I'm your best plug. Any stubborn website verification can be resolved with my numbers. Be it whatsapp, Fiverr, PayPal, dating sites, Upwork, freelance, etc, just name it, I gat you covered. Price is not much and I can send code first only to verified members here before payment, but if u are not well known, we can use wese90 as Escrow just to be safe. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and chat me up on WhatsApp.
07063 325125.
Re: ALL COUNTRIES NUMBERS FOR SMS VERIFICATION AVAILABLE by Cr0nus1: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
His a scammer don't say you were not told..
Keeps changing moniker and hacking pple Nairaland account

Re: ALL COUNTRIES NUMBERS FOR SMS VERIFICATION AVAILABLE by Cr0nus1: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
greenguy:
If you want to verify any account online and you need foreign numbers from any country to receive sms verification code, I'm your best plug. Any stubborn website verification can be resolved with my numbers. Be it whatsapp, Fiverr, PayPal, dating sites, Upwork, freelance, etc, just name it, I gat you covered. Price is not much and I can send code first only to verified members here before payment, but if u are not well known, we can use wese90 as Escrow just to be safe. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and chat me up on WhatsApp.
07063 325125.
cc Dominique stefaniz is back with another username
Re: ALL COUNTRIES NUMBERS FOR SMS VERIFICATION AVAILABLE by Cr0nus1: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
greenguy:

Available
stefaniz the scammer better login to Hamsi grin
Re: ALL COUNTRIES NUMBERS FOR SMS VERIFICATION AVAILABLE by greenguy: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Cr0nus1:
stefaniz the scammer better login to Hamsi grin
[/s]

Dominique, if truly there is sanity im this thread, I need u to look into this guy that just accused me cos I won't stop until this issue is resolved. I posted my service today, and clearly stated that I'm ready to offer full service to any verified and trusted member here before collecting money once the customer is satisfied and any member that I see is not trusted here, I'm ready to use wese90 as Escrow for the deal and once the person is satisfied, wese90 will release my money. This human that quoted me calling me a scammer refused to understand that part of my post and quickly jumped on my thread and tarnishing my image for no reason. How will i scam people I'm sending first to and those I'm using escrow with. Is that normal at all.
CC
Dominique
Puskin
Seun
Naijacutee

I WON'T REST UNTIL HE TAKES DOWN HIS POSTS. YOU CANT JUST SEE SOMEONE OFFERING A LEGIT SERVICE AND CALL HIM A SCAM WHEN MY METHOD OF DEALING CLEARLY SHOWS I HAVE NO INTENTION OF DUPING ANYONE

(1) (Reply)

Does ATM Swallow Card In Abroad? / This Is Your Chance If You Can Read This / [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.