Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

"And I Will Give You An Heart Of Flesh." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And I Will Give You An Heart Of Flesh." (108 Views)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Relying On The Arm Of Flesh? / The Sin Of Flesh And Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And I Will Give You An Heart Of Flesh." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Do you need an fleshy heart? Are praying for someone to be saved? Then believe the Word of God and it shall be given you. You cannot love with your own wisdom and Will-power. You can only love God when the power is given from on high or else you will be grumbling or compelling of what He has done or yet to be done. Praise the Name of the Lord!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/and-i-will-give-you-an-heart-of-flesh/

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Ask? / You Need The Light Of God! / Whatever We Don't Put To Use Despite It's Potential Becomes Unused, Disused No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.