Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? (360 Views)

Second Class Upper At 26 Years of age, any hope securing a graduate trainee job. / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? by Dstar434(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good day house. Pls for a long time, I've been nursing ambitions to go into the academia after graduation. Unfortunately, I bagged a second class lower in Law. Pls is there any hope of having a career in lecturing or do I turn to another direction?

Pls I need genuine comments and not comments of " I know somebody lecturing in a certain University without University education" (LOL).
Re: Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? by oluwaseyi1759(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
You can lecture with the mentioned grade... It depends on what you know and how nice your lecture is.
Re: Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? by DigiPerson: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Here to learn
Re: Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? by Gbongwon1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dstar434:
Good day house. Pls for a long time, I've been nursing ambitions to go into the academia after graduation. Unfortunately, I bagged a second class lower in Law. Pls is there any hope of having a career in lecturing or do I turn to another direction?

Pls I need genuine comments and not comments of " I know somebody lecturing in a certain University without University education" (LOL).

You can, but ensure you have a masters degree to support that result.

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally
Re: Can Second-class Lower Graduates Lecture In Nigeria? by CrazyMan(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
With the right connection, prayers and hard work on your part, it's very possible.

Back then in school, there was a rumor that one of our Prof was a 3rd class product.

Since it's the career path you've chosen, if you have enough funds or better still a sponsor, I'll just advice you to run your PGD program, your masters, and your PhD (academic) then start forwarding your CVs to various federal, state and private universities, if your village people aren't on top of your matter, you should get at least 3 invites.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me! I Need Job / Salary Scale For Cooperative Staff / Top 5 African Countries To Relocate To Easily By 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.