Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

N1M Business That Gives You N100K Profit Steadly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N1M Business That Gives You N100K Profit Steadly (604 Views)

Your Neighbors Are Waiting To Pay You N100k-n500k To Construct Dis System 4 Them / 5-legitmate Business That Guarantees You N100K Profit Monthly / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1M Business That Gives You N100K Profit Steadly by idrisonly(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alot of you have reasonable fair capital but don't know how to trade and make consistent profit from it, many people leave there money in the bank which attract several deductions and devaluation at the end of the day.
What one N1M can buy few months ago it can no longer buy now, The Bible says a blunt matchet or Cutlass will require much effort in cutting any tree but wisdom is profitable to direct there are so many businesses online and offline that you can start with one million but only very few guarantees you:
*At least 10% ROI
*Insurance of invested capital
*Less struggle to succeed in the business.
If you fall into the range of people having this capital that are looking for business that will guarantee you the above listed feature contact me through my signature.
Re: N1M Business That Gives You N100K Profit Steadly by idrisonly(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
My number is 0 8 0 3 2 7 0 1 0 8 5

1 Like

Re: N1M Business That Gives You N100K Profit Steadly by idrisonly(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
2 very good businesses you would have to do by your self
Re: N1M Business That Gives You N100K Profit Steadly by idrisonly(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm in
Re: N1M Business That Gives You N100K Profit Steadly by idrisonly(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
You will need the knowledge of binnace.com operation to do this business but if you don't have it I will teach you for a fee, This on is 100% better and safer than forex investment

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Offers To Sell Tesla Stock If UN Can Show How $6B Will Solve Hunger / CPA Fast Income Generation Strategy / How To Make Money Online Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.