Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

A Career In Writing. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Career In Writing. (152 Views)

12 Steps In Writing A Final Year Project / Key Steps In Writing A Good Letter/letter Writing & The Waec Marking Scheme / Top 10 Universities For Information Technology Career In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Career In Writing. by LANUX: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good evening to the gurus in the house.Going straight to the point,i would love to become an author but i don't know how to go about it.pls,if there is an author in the house that can mentor me.i really have the passion for writing.pls share your experiences and give me your advice on how to go about it.
Re: A Career In Writing. by TarOrfeeek: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
RedishGreen:

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

You did not even wait for him to resolve is inherent reluctance to write.
Re: A Career In Writing. by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
LANUX:
Good evening to the gurus in the house.Going straight to the point,i would love to become an author but i don't know how to go about it.pls,if there is an author in the house that can mentor me.i really have the passion for writing.pls share your experiences and give me your advice on how to go about it.

I have a WRITING TRAINING coming up on Friday, September 10.

It's going to be a Telling class; wherein amazing secretes shall be revealed.

I also have a guest - a lecturer from Lagos State University, Dr Ganiu Bamgbose (GAB).

Register for the course for a token of #2,000, and you will glad you did.

https:///qc29fklk

Re: A Career In Writing. by LANUX: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Comments pls.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Name / Kebbi State Distributes Computers To Secondary Schools To Reduce Drug Abuse / Unnecessary Increase In School Fees | University Of Benin, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.