Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? (52254 Views)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / Is This Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by RapistOnBail: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
newdawn2017:
I swear, & Nigerian teachers
I swear. I forgot teachers

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by macho44(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
saphiere:
Viral photos of a man wearing noose necktie have gotten mixed reactions on the internet.

While some people see it as a suicidal mission, others see it has fashion taken to the next level.

What do you think?

https://.com/man-takes-fashion-to-the-next-level-as-wears-noose-necktie/

lalasticlala would you knot this?
To commit suicide just dey hungry this wan
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by Uglyjuly(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2021
I’ll soon become a fashion if one of Our Celebrities starts wearing it. But currently it’s madness o!
saphiere:
Lol
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by generalwo(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2021
saphiere:
Viral photos of a man wearing noose necktie have gotten mixed reactions on the internet.

While some people see it as a suicidal mission, others see it has fashion taken to the next level.

What do you think?

https://.com/man-takes-fashion-to-the-next-level-as-wears-noose-necktie/

lalasticlala would you knot this?
.... Once a slave, always a slave.... Na rope them take tie our forefathers go Yankee then as slaves... Now their sons are tying themselves up.... But sha I blame my forefathers as them no follow go USA that time as slaves..... It shall be well sha..... Last last we all go dey alright
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by Kennyideal(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2021
E choke grin
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:48am On Sep 10, 2021
LET A CELEBRITY MODEL THIS STUFF AND THE REST WILL BE HISTORY .
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by Greatfullheart: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Waakanda:
Pray make bandits no catch you with them o. Their cows' property
hahahaha

Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by Kolisky(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lastmankc:
That that rope go still kill that guy las las

Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by Kolisky(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Very useful for the country.... Anywhere life tire you..... Just find the nearest tree and the rest is history

Wtf, Man grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by bmdmix11: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
from fashion to sucide.

pretty simple explanation
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by nazimakash6: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by hakym619(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2021
yassinattah:
This tie signifies a symbol of slavery

Hello Doctor
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by yassinattah(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
hakym619:

Hello Doctor
Bonsour monsieur
Re: Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? by hakym619(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
yassinattah:

Bonsour monsieur

I need your mentorship.
I'm scared takiing BDS. I'm really freaking with what I've been hearing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.