Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Wizkid Talks Competition With Davido: “i’m Not Here To Prove To Nobody That I’m - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Talks Competition With Davido: “i’m Not Here To Prove To Nobody That I’m (222 Views)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / WIZKID Talks About 2023 Elections & Getting Involved / Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Talks Competition With Davido: “i’m Not Here To Prove To Nobody That I’m by Papermanch: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
In a recent interview with Vouge UK, Wizkid talked about the success of his new album Made In Lagos and the world finally embracing Afrobeats.

It feels good. It feels good to be young and actually seeing the world appreciate the music, which is definitely something I’ve always been passionate about – having the world listen to Afrobeats music just like every other genre. I wanted them to love that music. There’s so much talent in Africa, and I feel like the world needs to hear that. From producers to photographers to filmmakers to actors to musicians, there’s so many amazing talents. There’s more to come from Africa.”

In the same interview he opened up about his plans of branching into other facets of entertainment, working with Burna Boy and not being interested in competition. You can read the full interview here: https://www.creative-hiphop.com/2021/09/wizkid-still-has-more-songs-with-burna-boy.html

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky – Gone Far Mp3 Download / A Cry For Help! / 2tboyz Ft. Destiny Boy – Elorje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.