Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo (12240 Views)

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo by Masterkernel1: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:
That's bad of him to say.
But one difference between Igbos and northerners is the way they celebrate evil. If boko haram kills anyone, you see Igbos online celebrating, if bandits kill, they celebrate, if ESN kill security men, they celebrate. You will never see s northerner siding or jubilating at the gains of terrorists (Quote me with evidence if I'm wrong). Imagine Ohaneze defending someone like Kanu! Tueh!
This attitude makes them repungent to other people, and they justify their actions by always pointing to others.

You're sick, seriously bi-polar. United Nation has recorded over 350,000 persons killed since 2015 till date by Bandits, Herdsmen, ISWAP and Boko Haram. Yet you don't have anything against that. Who did IPOB kill till Army invaded Kanu's home and killed lots IPOB members which is still in the public domain.

Everyone has a right to self defense. I don't blame you coming from illiteracy capital of the world.
Re: Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo by OfoIgbo: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:
But one difference between Igbos and northerners is the way they celebrate evil. If boko haram kills anyone, you see Igbos online celebrating, if bandits kill, they celebrate, if ESN kill security men, they celebrate. You will never see s northerner siding or jubilating at the gains of terrorists (Quote me with evidence if I'm wrong). Imagine Ohaneze defending someone like Kanu! Tueh!
This attitude makes them repungent to other people, and they justify their actions by always pointing to others.

But Pantami was recorded, rejoicing at the killings carried out by his terrorist sponsors namely Alqaeda and ISIS.

Pantami is a northerner. Now Bulkachawa has started his madness. Obviously Fulanis are feeling the anti-open grazing pressure, and are beginning to indirectly blame Ndigbo for their foolishness
Re: Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo by Ofiadiegwu: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2021
I have missed this.

Please, which television house hosted adamu bulkachuwa where he said those words of hate speech?

Ooh, various parts of northern Nigeria have continued to be the hotbed of terrorism, banditry and killings yet bulkachuwa never called for Mass actions against people of those states and region.
But, he is alleged to have made these comments against Ndigbo. The same Ndigbo that are resisting Ipob.

If we are to analyse the region pulling Nigeria backward, which region will be found?
Definitely not Igbos nor Igboland
Re: Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo by Vitally123: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please when did Lawmakers become sectionists, dividers and haters? No wonder Nemesis is already catching up on this one and his tribe. Repent or Good morning this afternoon there is God ooo!
Re: Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo by Cashio(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:
you are a fool.
Re: Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo by obyrich(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoTheNeedful:
DSS won't invite the so-called Senator now, but let a Southerner make inflammatory remarks about Buhari or the Fulani herdsmen, all hell would be let loose. sad I love this country with passion however, it is getting obvious by the day that we are better apart. Let's separate, we could still make good neighbors.
Let's see if DSS will invite him for plotting the death of Igbos.
Re: Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo by proeast(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2021
These Ohanaeze chaps must be made up of dead brains. What the hell is wrong with them? Why are they foolishly limiting Igboland to SE? They keep insinuating like Igboland is synonymous with SE when it is not!!

These guys are drawbacks I swear!!

As for this mentaly sick appology of a senator, karma is already dealing ruthlessly with you guys. All the evil wishes you harbour for Igbos has already overtaken and is now consuming you guys.

That's why I don't even feel anything when I look at the carnage going on in that godforsaken region, they actually deserve it and more!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB's Men Plot Capture Of Petroleum Sector With Controversial Appointments / Buhari Directs Security Agencies To Ensure Nothing Stops Anambra Guber Election / Lagos Jails 120 Beggars, Deport 1,708 Others To Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.