Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Frequently Asked Questions In Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frequently Asked Questions In Affiliate Marketing (325 Views)

Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / 6 Steps To Become Very Successful In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions In Affiliate Marketing by Mmachukwum(f): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Frequently asked questions in affiliate marketing

It's not always easy to begin on this space. Answering your questions on this skill is one of my desire. So worry less you don't need to consume so more data to gain information on affiliate marketing. Let my posts be your search engine on thus subject.

What is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is selling a product(s) or service(s) for a company and getting a commission after each sale. The model is such that after the sales have been done, it leaves each party at a winning end, that's affiliates make a commission, the company makes a sale and that's not all the customers get the products or services they want. For instance you use a product and instead of telling your friends about it for free, you tell them about it and after purchase you earn a commission.

What kind of products can be affiliated? Any kind, yes any kind friends. That's why I keep saying that brands can affiliate their products too.Whenever physical or digital products.(Here is a secret digital products pay more).

Who can be an affiliate marketer? Friends anyone can be. No entry level,schooling, years of experience or age bracket. And very importantly you don't need to be located in a place to affiliate, you just need a good internet service. I will also inform you that working in different affiliate network or program is possible. However, there are skills that can help speed up your success.

How can I promote my affiliate links? In many ways. Blog, email list, social media, YouTube videos. This skill needs a good communicator. Though many affiliates prefer one medium when marketing, but I say to you cast your bread upon many.waters���.

What kind of affiliate programs or network are available?
Friends there are so many. Note that Affiliate programs and networks are different, but you can earn from any one.

How does the payment work?
It varies, some may pay immediately you make a sale, or when visitors click on a product. While for others you make sales and get paid on a certain day or time.

Can you actually make money on AM? Friends that's what I noise. The truth is making money with the skill is not as cheap as many say. That's why there's lots of it's not working mentality. If you can commit 30 days to learning this,you will build long term profitability, and not just that. You make yourself irresistible in any sector if you learn this. Let me guide you.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp:+8615079973145 Buy Fake University Of Ottawa Degree Certificate / What Are You Solving? / Become A Millionaire Through Towel Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.