Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind (40180 Views)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / Mercedes Unveils "Vision Avtr" At CES 2020 / 2020 Mercedes-benz VISION AVTR. This Is Not A Car, Its A Creature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Hassanmaye(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

Babe with big ass and big boobs. Features that will make you lose control while driving cheesy

And the pekas mynd is referring to is a popular joint in Ikeja at night where you see all shapes of women and get confused which one to pick cheesy
Bad boy legend
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Kajaard: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Bad boy legend

My brother I hail cool

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by MufasaLion: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tech is the solution!
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by boyjo: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Gradually we are getting there. Very soon cars will run on water. AI will be responsible for advancing AI.

Everything and everyone is going to be interconnected and controlled from central point.

As much as I am an IT and innovation freak, and good as all these may sound. I don't want to witness it.

FYI, my reasons are not religious
I refuse it in JESUS name, I shall not be connected. And my reason is solely because GOD warns sternly that we shouldn't.
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by oranget(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Gradually we are getting there. Very soon cars will run on water. AI will be responsible for advancing AI.

Everything and everyone is going to be interconnected and controlled from central point.

As much as I am an IT and innovation freak, and good as all these may sound. I don't want to witness it.

Why would you not want to witness something as beautiful as this? And you claim your reason is not religious, I refuse to believe it jare
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Gfskw: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Crownny88(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
VoltageDivida:

A realist will definitely discern you.that's it.the more we squeeze the mother Earth to bring out impossibility as possibility,the more she becomes hurted within and reflect back to her inhabitants.
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Crownny88(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
What will happen when the driver start to think of Sex when driving
I wish it doesn't reply because if it does.the news might be opposite of what we think.it will something like "today.the new benz raped its owner wink
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Crownny88(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
xpressionx:
Until your mind start telling you "I will jam this army officer now if e make me vex"
grin
Before you change your mind the officer is already dead.
grin grin grin this one nah big kasala o.
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Crownny88(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This one no go fit work for naija, especially in Lagos, where there are lots of mad drivers, and imagine maybe you start thinking of hitting a petrol tanker in front of you. grin
Then boom.we go go rewrite everything for God's castle grin grin
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by TeeGentle(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/mercedes-new-car-reads-drivers-24922543
everyday technology

Abi dis people dey use witchcraft ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Crownny88(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nnamdinaija:
Please do anyone know any workshop here in Nigeria where I can upgrade my newly bought ML 320 to this one. Pls help!
Call Elon Mosk Ajayi.he will definitely come to your rescue grin grin
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Crownny88(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mgreat:

Then expect the unimaginable,
it will locate a car driven by a lady and communicates with the lady's car to inform her driver that one mad man needs sex
Crazy funky reply grin are we still on this planet
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Drizzy5001(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crownny88:

Then boom.we go go rewrite everything for God's castle grin grin
grin chai
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Image123(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingxsamz:
And Some people still dey wait for white man to carry them go sky with horse. grin grin
We already have driverless cars, now this...
grin

With all the driverless cars, death is increasing, health no dey, economy dey crumble, sin and wickedness gets worse. Think before talking Sam.
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Crownny88(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Edun00700:
Wetin go happen if d driver sleep �
Then the car park and sleep too.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Breastfeed: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wow, what a technology, one day Africa will get there sha. Atleast now, we have mobile apps like the IE mobile app that ensures for easier tracking of transactions direct payment of bills. That's really cool I'd say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
I’m still trying to make sense out of this technology especially in a car where ur mind should be on the road and traffic. undecided
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by kingxsamz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Image123:

With all the driverless cars, death is increasing, health no dey, economy dey crumble, sin and wickedness gets worse. Think before talking Sam.

Lol, didn't your god Drown the entire human race because they didn't listen to a man?
Why are you now talking about death like it's a new thing to you? grin
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by OneNigeria1: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
What will happen when the driver start to think of Sex when driving

especially while driving through eagle square in the morning when those girls the juggle with fat toto inside joggers grin

wahala fit plenty oh grin
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by OdenKelechi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lol... God punish this technology sha, cos what if it's sex I'm thinking about? What will the car do then? Bleep me? Abeg abeg, no be all technology make sense
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by OdenKelechi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
xpressionx:
Until your mind start telling you "I will jam this army officer now if e make me vex"
grin
Before you change your mind the officer is already dead.

grin
Na yeye technology abeg.. and it can't work
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by loadedvibes: 1:54am On Sep 08, 2021
The zero effect.. the world would implode when this happens
VoltageDivida:

Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Image123(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, didn't your god Drown the entire human race because they didn't listen to a man?
Why are you now talking about death like it's a new thing to you? grin

Context, you vomited that the earth is getting better and we don't need to go/hope for Heaven. i showed you how the earth is getting worse. Think smart, focus.
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by kingxsamz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Image123:

Context, you vomited that the earth is getting better and we don't need to go/hope for Heaven. i showed you how the earth is getting worse. Think smart, focus.

Of course the earth is getting better dumb dumb. cheesy
At least people aren't killing kids and raping women all over the world because some god told them to.
1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go and completely destroy the entire Amalekite nation—men, women, children, babies, cattle, sheep, goats, camels, and donkeys.”

Tell your Jesus to get updated, we now have electric cars. He probably would have died on his way trying to move to Africa on foot to spread his gospel. Anyways I think I've given you too much attention for now, you can go and masturbate with this one, my little slave. grin
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Image123(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
kingxsamz:

Of course the earth is getting better dumb dumb. cheesy
At least people aren't killing kids and raping women all over the world because some god told them to.
1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go and completely destroy the entire Amalekite nation—men, women, children, babies, cattle, sheep, goats, camels, and donkeys.”

Tell your Jesus to get updated, we now have electric cars. He probably would have died on his way trying to move to Africa on foot to spread his gospel. Anyways I think I've given you too much attention for now, you can go and masturbate with this one, my little slave. grin

Deluded literate. Hope mummy is not giving up on you, got to be a hard task for her with the strong delusions.
Re: Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind by Edun00700: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol e choke
Crownny88:

Then the car park and sleep too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / 2006 Benz S65 AMG Falls From Grace To Grass, Sold For 2% Of Original Price / Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.