Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years (11567 Views)

EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud / "I’ll Sack Customs Officers Living Above Earnings" – Hameed Ali Vows / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by aviara: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Osibanjo said he is in charge of the economy, and all this is happening under his nose. What is the definition of incompetence please?
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Mrtreasure0220: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Under Mr incorruptible!!!
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by sylvanus190: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Am not disappointed. Buhari is aware of all those.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Sirjamo: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2021
This is outrageous. The EFCC must investigate and prosecute.

Why can't the various committees of the National assembly be doing this on quarterly basis, so as to quickly discover such fraud before it's too late? Why wait for five years?
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Seniorwriter(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2021
OutisComputers7:
No body is going to jail and that's the problem

It's funny to see NASS santion them like they haven't spent much more with no tangible result.

Sorry state....same corrupt circle...

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!
@SENIORWRITER
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Foreigna2: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2021
The current Registrar General of the Cac is the worst thing to ever happen to that agency since inception.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Spending millions to audit what they stoked or what they did not earned. GOD SAVE US
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by madukaanaya(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2021
guys i have 900k in my aza but i need ur help because i want to travel outside and study.which countries do u suggest for me considering my budget.good and less expensive ones.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by baba07032601473: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Deliverance can come from any spiritual person either Pastor Alfa or Native Doctor ...Spiritual Attacks can be removed or heal from any of those spiritual person..So don't let your pastors deceived you about anyone..Am Ifagbenga baba Awogbemi Native Doctor grandson, Call baba for any of your problems..Healing and deliverance is sure and seen is believing.. Home town Ijebu atan Ogun State.. Contact baba now
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by ofuonyebi: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Pls save us this embarrassment
Just cancel the office...it has shown that it cannot exist after 4-yrs
Merge the so call C.A.C with Ministry of Commerce & Industry....

afterall it was formerly a duplication for the the thieves of our commonwealth
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Evercurious(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
These northerners are just CHRONIC HYPOCRITES AMD CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by misolar(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please, how do I register my business with CAC? Can I do it online by myself or I have to go to their office? Thanks
alizma:
And do you know that this thieves charge 5,000 just for someone to reprint his documents if you fail to print it after 7days?
I was shocked when I went back to print one of my documents from my page online and they they said I can't print until I paid 5k because I was supposed to print them within 7days after the registration.
Note:
***This is entirely different from the registration fees itself.
***The documents I right there on your dashboard but they will restrict your access to the documents if for any reason you can't print within 7days, until you pay additional 5k before you can have access to the documents on your dashboard.
***Ordinarily they are not supposed to have control over your access to things on you dashboard, their access should be limited attempt to alter submitted information.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by gnykelly(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
The directors and DGs should be suspended...till investigation is completed.

But no this is Nigeria.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Traplord09: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
The first animals to make headlines in Nigeria were the rats.

The rodents had reportedly occupied the president’s office while he was in London for 103 days last year, receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment. When a frail-looking President Muhammadu Buhari returned home last August, he discovered the rats had wreaked havoc, causing “a lot of damage to the furniture and the air-conditioning units.”

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Reference(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
What exactly is the difference between this government and the one it accused of massive corruption and replaced after the fact....

1 Like

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by hahn(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Ladies and gentle men we have been defrauded, are they wearing bullet proof vest to work?

I've never seen them wearing uniforms at their office. This is the first time I'm finding out they actually have uniforms grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by hahn(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
faithfull18:
Since when did CAC start wearing uniforms

You sef shock abi? grin
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by armadeo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
hahn:

You sef shock abi? grin

I shock too. 7billa above earnings.

That's they are looting the earnings and collecting more for looting.

Jesu!!! Nigeria don kpafuka.

I wonder what Andrew saw in the 80s that made him want to leave.

40yrs later ....
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by hahn(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
armadeo:

I shock too. 7billa above earnings.

That's they are looting the earnings and collecting more for looting.

Jesu!!! Nigeria don kpafuka.

I wonder what Andrew saw in the 80s that made him want to leave.

40yrs later ....

They are looting money on credit cheesy grin

Andrew na wise man grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by mikedanza(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by patrickmuf(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
They simply have been under reporting their earnings. The over 7bn didn't fall from the sky...

Most government agencies under report their earnings.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by GardenOfGod(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Unfortunately, nothing forthcoming will come out of the investigation. No indictment, no arrengement, no conviction, no prosecution, no sentence. The corruption is the new normal!
Sunnybay7:

Ladies and gentle men we have been defrauded, are they wearing bullet proof vest to work?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Traplord09: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
1...Delta State denies receiving £4.2m Ibori loot
2...Why Nigerian looters are targeting Covid-19 aid
3..The Minister of Finance and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed has revealed that the government has been borrowing from recovered loots to fund the budget.
4..Banknotes in Nigeria's currency, the naira, are pictured in Lagos, Nigeria, on January 29, 2016. Nigeria has a history of corruption, with public officials often looting state funds abroad.
5..The latest cash haul find by Nigeria’s anti-corruption agency is shocking even to Nigerians
6..Nigeria’s Federal Government on Tuesday reacted to claim by a member of the British Parliament, Tom Tugendhat that former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon took half of Central Bank’s money with him to London, rubbishing the insinuation.

British MP Tom Tom Tugendhat had during debate on #EndSARS protest at the parliament alleged that Gowon took half of Central Bank with him to London when he was overthrown.

The country’s Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, at a news conference in Ikeja, Lagos, said Gowon served Nigeria with the best of his ability, saying that the MP displayed sheer ignorance.

The minister also lashed out at the entire British Parliament over what he called poor debate on the #EndSARS protest without seeking to know the truth.

In his words: “In particular, it is most disheartening that Parliamentarians in a country with a history of upholding the finest ideals of democracy will act in such an uninformed manner on an issue such as EndSARS.

“The quality of the debate at the British Parliament on EndSARS was under par. Fake accusations based on fake news and disinformation were levelled against the Federal Government by poorly-informed participants at the debate.

“One MP even accused former Nigerian leader Gen. Yakubu Gowon (rtd), who served this country to the best of his
ability, of stealing half of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Sheer Ignorance!

“The flippant MP, who unfortunately chairs the Foreign Affairs Committee of the British House of Commons, did a great disservice to himself, the Committee he chairs and the entire Parliament by allowing himself to be misled by fake news exponents.”

Mohammed said fittingly, the British Government has distanced itself from him.

7..Related News
Why Nigeria won't prosecute repentant terrorists - Lai Mohammed
Dangote, MTN, BUA, Access to build 794km of roads
Twitter ban: Lai Mohammed shifts goal post, 'matter of days' turns to months
He stated that even an international broadcaster like CNN was misled by fake news and disinformation, noting that CNN has itself to blame for relying on unauthenticated videos, which it took from social media.

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by adioolayi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Corrupt practices being actioned out at various Ministries and Agencies by Civil servants in Nigeria cannot be imagined.

They are worse than elected officers. Civil servants are the very ones killing Nigeria and their job performance is Zero!!!

That's the problem...They are just busy looking for ways to embezzle and they do not care about the primary job they are employed for.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by ppogba: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Put Professor Oloyede of JAMB there now and the story will change.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by Bluntemperor: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nuelito:
No sector seems to be transparent in discharging her services in this country

With exception of few entities!
The problem now is that these few wants to join the Joneses and by so doing corrupt their integrity too.
This Nation is wallowing under deep Corruption mantras and for it to go,you may spend decades of brutality and got corrupted in the process! When last did you hear the ICPC at work.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by esthel(f): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
I knew thieves had taken charge I'm CAC with the introduction of strange strange fees in the last one year.

Accreditation fees of 10k sprang from nowhere, if you complete a registration, you can't leave the documents in your portal, if you do so without downloading, they lock it after 7 days of registration only for you to pay 5k to print the documents.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by poiZon: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Even though the Registrar General, Mr. Garba Abubakar, told lawmakers that the com­mission has not made any new recruitment for the past three years, the document revealed that it spent about N2.9 mil­lion, N1.059 million and N1.574 million for “new staff orien­tation/certificate verification exercise in 2018, 2019 and 2020, respectively.”

Another unverified claim by the commission’s management is the purchase of “staff uni­form” to the tune of over N220 million in an agency where cor­porate dressing is mandatory for employees.
Mr garba abubakar...
One of the lowkey looters amEachi talked of.
Buhari's body odour been don expire before may 31st 2015.
So sad that nigerians fell for the scam perpetrated by another crook tinubu.
Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by supereagle(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nuelito:
No sector seems to be transparent in discharging her services in this country

Only JAMB.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As CAC Spends N7.8bn Above Earnings In Four Years by mexite: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's always money heist in government agencies and parastatals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha: Nigerian Youth Aren't Only Making Noise Online, They'll Vote / Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu / CNN’s Amampour: Rotimi Amaechi Looted $757M (N70B) in US Foreign Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.