Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims (801 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by blamingthedevil: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2021
World's renowned footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly come under fire after Portuguese model Natacha Rodriguez's allegations that she spent night with Manchester United forward.

Rodriguez reportedly claimed that, after two months of messaging, they slept together not long after Ronaldo had met his current partner Georgina Rodriguez.

"It was 1am and I sent him a photo of mine with a joke," Rodriguez told The Sun.

"I never thought he'd reply. But at 6am he messaged me and things went from there. Looking back, I wish I hadn't."

The model surprisingly added: "I couldn't believe I was walking into Cristiano Ronaldo's apartment."

Natacha Rodriguez went on to say: "My heart was racing but he was very nice and sweet and told me to act as if I was in my home. I took my shoes off and poured myself a juice before sitting down next to him. We spoke about his apartment and where I was from."

Ronaldo allegedly messaged after the pair slept together in March 2017. "I enjoyed it. We will see each other again one day. Top secret, please," she said he wrote to her.

Ronaldo, according to Natacha Rodriguez's claims reported by a media outlet, then proceeded to cut off contact and blocked her on all platforms and she believes he could do the same to his current partner.

"Cristiano dropped me like a brick and he could do the same to Georgina. I was hurt by the way he dumped me by blocking me on Instagram after we slept together, and it still hurts now," claimed Natacha Rodriguez.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/369168-cristiano-ronaldo-in-hot-waters-after-portuguese-model-natacha-rodriguezs-shocking-claims

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by donbachi(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Women!
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by doggedfighter(f): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2021
He wanted company for the night and nothing serious.

You both enjoyed consensual sex and from your narrative he treated you right.

Having read the story , I don't know where to fault him.

Georgina isn't complaining and why are you crying on her behalf.

If it's not Ronaldo will you be feeling this bad?

I am sure he's not the first person to ghost you. Why's this worthy of broadcast?

In this matter Ronaldo didn't not wrong you.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Glycolite: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Lionel Messi fanboys,food don done !

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Women!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Bloggers ehn angry angry where in the write-up did dey say Ronaldo is in hot water??

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Joebayo217: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Fear women
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by OJEEMAH(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2021
He didn't rape you like the lady in the US claim so move on or you dey expect say him go wife you so that you go divorce am later then claim part of his wealth abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by do4luv14(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mistcheeewwww all those attention seekers,

Just cos she wan trend, she don rush go join legend of seekers

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Numerouno94(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He didn't rape you like the lady in the US claim so move on or you been expect say him go wife so that you go divorce am later then claim part of his wealth

Lol. She wan reap for where she no sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Numerouno94(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Glycolite:
Lionel Messi fanboys,food don done !

Why ur conscience they prik u like this? grin grin
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by OJEEMAH(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lol. She wan reap for where she no sow.
Aswear......see dat jew man dey cry for Tega grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Numerouno94(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Aswear......see dat jew man dey cry for Tega grin

Bro that man na real SIMPson. sad sad

Ur wife was busy havin sex escapade wit a fvk boy who even said shes got a fish smelling pvssy nd all u culd do is to hold brief for her nd starts crying like a toddler. Bro the matter off me. grin grin
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by OJEEMAH(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Bro that man na real SIMPson. sad sad

Ur wife was busy havin sex escapade wit a fvk boy who even said shes got a fish smelling pvssy nd all u culd do is to hold brief for her nd starts crying like a toddler. Bro the matter off me. grin grin
She know say her hubby na simp thats why she get mind do that shit on live tv.............Boma acted like a sex starved niqqa!
for the fact that she's married, he should never have gone that far.
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 08, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He didn't rape you like the lady in the US claim so move on or you dey expect say him go wife you so that you go divorce am later then claim part of his wealth abi
wife for wia? Ronaldo no even wan wife d one in his house. E get y
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by Kingcalls: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2021
How is he in hot water?? Sometimes u guys that create topic de get brain freeze
Re: Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims by OJEEMAH(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
wife for wia? Ronaldo no even wan wife d one in his house. E get y
Exactly cos that gender is full of surprises.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secrets On How To Play Bet9ja/49ja Games And Win / *winning Eleven* - Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 *ps2* / Osmi Free To Air Premireship Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.