Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State (17291 Views)

Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Benrosaria(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-18-kidnapped-in-kaduna-community

In keke or kekes

This isn’t becoming a news but cruise. So can we read how they keep doing more funny things on kidnap �
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Kokaine(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Time for Nigeria to change the gun laws. We need to own guns now. This bullshit wouldn't fly if half the neighborhood own automatic rifles.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by nkem1992: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Benrosaria:

In keke or kekes

This isn’t becoming a news but cruise. So can we read how they keep doing more funny things on kidnap �
Keke a community in Chikun local government.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Kokaine(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Benrosaria:

In keke or kekes

keke is a place in Kaduna. Not the vehicle. My colleagues junior brothers wife and baby is among this 18 people so I know first hand that its a factual news. We were already consoling him this morning before it got to the news
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by KILLBuhariNOW: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2021
omo
Nigeria is officially a failed state
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Stop paying ransom, kidnapping will end...the money being paid fuels it.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by pedrilo: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2021
I bliv all these kidnap stories from the north are made up for political reasons just to keep them in power.
During EndSARS, the north mocked the south. I dnt bliv dis news.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by GardenOfGod(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2021
The North is gradually becoming Taliban and Pantami Republic of Sharia. Something should be done about it before its too late.
Had Pantami been sacked these bandits would have understood that government is serious about fighting terrorism.

MaxInDHouse edi owo ekpinõi
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Sonoyom:
We are so excited with the performance of President Buhari especially in the area of job creation, imagine these hopeless vagabonds are now employed in the lucrative bandit industry.
ople

imagine people will talk said buhari did not create jobs!!!
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Sonoyom(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2021
MondayOsunbor:
ople

imagine people will talk said buhari did not create jobs!!!
He surpassed his 3 million jobs per year target during his campaign
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Safyqueen: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2021
QuickStandard:
cool

There was never a country.
Insecurity has become a business in the North.
And their leaders turning a blind eye because they are d same religion.

Nigeria is a mistake of a conception that a single condom would've prevented.

Are you in this country? Nothing is being done you said? Please read news before commenting. Do you hear of military action in Zamfara lately?

Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Safyqueen: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2021
QuickStandard:
cool

Are you in this country? Nothing is being done you said? Please read news before commenting. Do you hear of military action in Zamfara lately?
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by APCNig: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Ceenachi:
Instead of northerner to rise up in masses and protest against this bad government and insecurity in their region. Dey still silent and pretend nothing happen
You're doing well undecided

Northerners are all very happy with the sorrow, tears and blood that is flowing in the desert. Their problem is Yorubas and Igbos who have been complaining that Hausa/Fulanis are killing themselves like Christmas chickens. Wetin concern una?

1 Like

Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Benrosaria(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Kokaine:
keke is a place in Kaduna. Not the vehicle. My colleagues junior brothers wife and baby is among this 18 people so I know first hand that its a factual news. We were already consoling him this morning before it got to the news

How long will this persist??

All in religions name �
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Benrosaria(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2021
nkem1992:

Keke a community in Chikun local government.

Noted.

A place or a vehicle. Is this how we are suppose to cry really.

In humanity the only times to cry is
1. A new born
2. A pain you can’t bear

Any other is happiness and smile.

But now blacks have introduced other times to cry in humanity.

1. Losing young ones
2. All kinds of breaks: heartbreaks, car brakes, bottle breaks, law breaks etc
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by gulfer: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2021
The north should be collecting the VAT from these bandits and allow the south to share their alcoholic beverage VAT which is haram to them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by lexy2014: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Kokaine(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2021
Benrosaria:

How long will this persist??

All in religions name �
Don't let em fool us.
Its nothing to do with religion.
The whole religious hate and war is created.
The problems in this country is more political than religious.
Muslims and Christians coexist peacefully in many other climes in the world and even in many States in Nigeria.
Some boko haram members that were caught weren't even Muslims nor from the north.
They bomb mosques and churches alike.
Let the people of Nigeria be allowed to keep guns. We will defend ourselves better than the security offered by soldiers who had their own territory invaded recently in the NDA attack.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by QuickStandard: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Safyqueen:

Military action by shutting down TELECOMMUNICATION?

So that when the killers comes to attack they can have a filled day abi. No wahala.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Benrosaria(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kokaine:

Don't let em fool us.
Its nothing to do with religion.
The whole religious hate and war is created.
The problems in this country is more political than religious.
Muslims and Christians coexist peacefully in many other climes in the world and even in many States in Nigeria.
Some boko haram members that were caught weren't even Muslims nor from the north.
They bomb mosques and churches alike.
Let the people of Nigeria be allowed to keep guns. We will defend ourselves better than the security offered by soldiers who had their own territory invaded recently in the NDA attack.

Big name !!!
from religion you get politics.

But really sane country with good leaders would actually make us not think religion.

Oh well it still has a lot to do with our leaders but you know one thing about these leaders, once they err they confess to god for forgiveness
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Tillies: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Chikun LG is one of the most dangerous LG in the North.
I'm not sure you know what you're saying at all
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Sparklinglyte(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na wa o kidnapping na work
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by SarkinYarki: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moferere:
Sheikh Gumi has said they will not rest until they are granted amnesty.

So, let them enjoy their wahala, na dia problem

I am sure by amnesty he means they should be alll put on a payroll
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tillies:

I'm not sure you know what you're saying at all
I don't like it when dull people stress me with their dull quotes.

If you're so daft to understand what I write up there, then that is your headache.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Friend22(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Ok, by the final year of Buhari administration, if you like yourself go buy an Ak47, atlease thats the cheapest automatic rifle one can possibly get in this shithole country.

Because the kidnappers will be at ypur gates knocking like NEPA.
Your wives, sisters, brothers, children, grandpa, grandmas will be abducted. And even if you meet/dont meet the stipulated time given for the ransom to be paid, they will be put to death and their body parts sold to Northern Alhajis and Afonja babalawos for the oncoming 2023 general elections.

Message assertion from~ Gumi aka zamafara terrorists spokesman.
Upcoming coordinator of northwest Terrorist wing~ ISHAK AKINTOLA.

I don't know how drum heads like you keep finding their way into spaces like these.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Friend22:

I don't know how drum heads like you keep finding their way into spaces like these.

Are you supposed to be naively stupid or be sensitive enough to scrutinize the aforementioned religion and ask yourself if you aint gullible to be related to such mentally abusive irrational clownish passage called islam.
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Gfskw: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by sameks08(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
The northern oil business is booming and I don't see them backing out any time soon
Re: 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State by Coolgent(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
QuickStandard:
cool

I agreed with you 100%.
An average Hausa Man is peace loving unlike must of Fulani.
Majority of bandits victims are Hausas and yet they doing nothing to avenge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Chased Amaechi Out Of Pdp And Now APC / PDP Loses Control Of Plateau Assembly As Appeal Court Sacks 11 Lawmakers / Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.