Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Please Help Coach Benson Udeh Walk Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Coach Benson Udeh Walk Again (139 Views)

TINUBU IN SERIOUS CRITICAL CONDITION HE CANT WALK AGAIN / "I Am Now The Brand Ambassador For Miss Africa Russia"- Miss Udeh Reveals After / Still Trending Shaku Shaku Muzik: Mr Benson- Mopol Mopol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Coach Benson Udeh Walk Again by Prisschi: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Please Help Coach Benson Udeh Walk Again

Benson Udeh is a grassroots football coach and also a Gymnastics coach based in Anambra.

Though an indigene of Iwollo community in Eziagu Local Government Area of Enugu state, Udeh lives in Anambra and has helped to develop budding talents in the state.

He was involved in an auto crash along nnewi-Oba road in June 2016 on his way to the final of Anambra Academicals Football Championship match.

Udeh had guided Community Secondary School, Aguluezechukwu to the final and was set to lift the cup after the game against Community Secondary School Isuaniocha on June 25, 2016 but could not see the match as he got involved in an accident that gave him a spinal cord injury.

Udeh received attention at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital and underwent surgery at Memphis Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu all at the expense of Gov. Willie Obiano administration for which he has expressed immense gratitude.

But Benson said he stopped getting medical care since 2018 due to lack of funds and that his recovery has slowed with little relapse.

Benson has been confined to his sickbed for five years where he has been at the mercy of family members and friends.

According to his doctor, he still has over 70 per cent chance to regain full fitness and possibly return to his passion of youth talent development.

"I am appealing to the good people of Anambra and Enugu states and indeed, kind hearted Nigerians to help me walk again by assisting me with money to further my treatment".

Though not employed in Anambra Sports Ministry as it was at that time, Udeh had variously stepped in to bridge the manpower gap where he led the state football and gymnastics teams to victorious outings outside the state.

Benson lives in Awka and can be reached through Phone no. *0703 810 3995*

Kindly send your assistance to him via

UDEH BENSON CHUKWUDI

ECOBANK PLC: 0873009459

Thank you and God bless you

Re: Please Help Coach Benson Udeh Walk Again by CandyOps(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Nawao. You go hold small 2 million naira, use am de run business, de chop, de hold body, all of a sudden terminal illness go set, you go now understand say that your 2million wey be like 100 million for your eyes na nothing.

That time, your matter go cast because na for Nairaland or Facebook you go land. Hmmm! Healthcare matter in Africa tie wrapper oh!

Is there a way to avoid such cases of financial helplessness during a health crisis? Apart from "hustle hard" and "i reject it ijn" is there any healthcare program that can cover such unforseen events?

(1) (Reply)

Update: Ondo Bans Unions From Fixing Prices Of Goods / Average Living Cost Of Nigerians / THREATS TO KILL: Troubling Tales Of Harassment, Intimidation By Nigerian Separat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.