Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Givenbiz Pre Varsity Is 100% Legit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Givenbiz Pre Varsity Is 100% Legit (382 Views)

EKSU Alumni Commends VC, Management As Varsity Is Rated 3rd Best / Givenbiz Pre-varsity College Is A Fraud: Fraud Awareness / African Leadership Academy (ala) Diploma Program 2020 : Two-year Pre-varsity Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Givenbiz Pre Varsity Is 100% Legit by Amanda1997: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2021
PLEASE BE INFORMED GIVENBIZ PREVARSITY IS 100% LEGIT, this is just a miscreant trying to tarnish the image of the company.

That is the reason why we always inform our clients through our social media handle to always contact our company phone lines before making any payment and Givenbiz will not and will never do things to tarnish the image of the company.
This is our company number:
017150018, it is a toll-free number. Contact us if you have any complaints.

THANK YOU.

Re: Givenbiz Pre Varsity Is 100% Legit by givenbiznews: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2022
i am messaging you regards a post made by some miscreants designed to tarnish the image of our company GIVENBIZ PRE VARSITY, this Company is 100% legit with a registered business name and a reputable standard, i want the post to be put down by the admin, i believe you have ways to confirm the false allegation made by this person involve before allowing him to use nairaland to post propaganda, kindly verified the post and pull it down. thanks here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/6573244/givenbiz-pre-varsity-college-fraud-fraud#102104090

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Often Mispronounce Cadre / Simulation In Mechanical Engineering / 12-Year Old Arrested For Kidnapping 3-Year Old, Collects Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.