Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter (12542 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Cruzsis: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2021
please guys, I need help!!!! I was sent a mail that I have been selected but my dashboard keeps saying otherwise. what should I do? I don't even know my venue for physical verification.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by iconnecta(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2021
be calm it's general issue
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by iconnecta(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2021
b3llo:
i have not been deployed or shown my place of physical verification despite changing my program 3 different times in this order Nhealth - Nagro - Nteach then back to Nagro.

please stop changing it.
leave it for about 3 to 7 days you will be deploy.
lets say you on the line (2nd to be attended to)and you are next to be attended to,
you then change it again to Nagro it will take you to a new line number 5,000 before they will attend to it.
stop altering it please.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by JOSEPH4334: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
proudlygunner:
I called Npower help line just now informing them of my inability to print out my PPA letter,I was told that is due to the fact that I have not done the physical verification.

Where's the contact line ?
Type it here
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Misspersian: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
[b][/b] PLS HAS ANYONE IN RIVERS STATE BEEN DEPLOYED ?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by DelphiOracle(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
I used this technique to download and upload both my ppa letter and the acceptance letter. I used Google Chrome and set it to desktop mode. I put alarm for 2 am. When I woke up, for about five minutes I kept pressing the download button despite the error messages that kept appearing and finally It downloaded. I got it signed and the upload became another issue, I tried the same technique tonight after reducing the size of the document to 50k. In less than 10 seconds it uploaded this time around. Try this technique, it's the only way I know. Some people also said using puffin Brower made it easy for them to download and upload.
bro how did u get ur acceptance letter?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by King2020: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Can someone help me with their customer care line?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by zubimete(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Plz someone should clarify us, hw long or hw many days will phsication last?

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by ontolegit(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who is going for verification in ifelodun LGA area of kwara state?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
DelphiOracle:
bro how did u get ur acceptance letter?
I went for physical verification in my local government office, I also did documentation there and that's where it was signed for me and I was instructed to take the singed letter to my ppa.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by KelvinC1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please someone should send me the PDF format of the downloaded Deployment PPA letter make I edit am use am abeg..
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Fidelmak(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
How come , I thought physical verification will start on 10
Cuteamigo1:
I went for physical verification in my local government office, I also did documentation there and that's where it was signed for me and I was instructed to take the singed letter to my ppa.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fidelmak:
How come , I thought physical verification will start on 10
then I guess it's documentation we did. I submitted photocopies of all my credentials and acceptance letter in one office file with my passport stapled on top of it. If there is more to it I will know on the 10th.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Pheelz2020(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
i actually used this format too, but nothing downloaded, I was only prompted to proceed for my physical verification.

Cuteamigo1:
I used this technique to download and upload both my ppa letter and the acceptance letter. I used Google Chrome and set it to desktop mode. I put alarm for 2 am. When I woke up, for about five minutes I kept pressing the download button despite the error messages that kept appearing and finally It downloaded. I got it signed and the upload became another issue, I tried the same technique tonight after reducing the size of the document to 50k. In less than 10 seconds it uploaded this time around. Try this technique, it's the only way I know. Some people also said using puffin Brower made it easy for them to download and upload.
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Mexy20(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pls who went for physical verification at Aba south (Abia state)
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Lordperfect(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Skydweller(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Somebody should help me with how to go about checking my deployment status. After writing the exam, I forgot my password and userId. I still remember my email address.

Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Abdulqareem: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
I was not scheduled for Biometric verification. Any hope?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Nicoddemus(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
proudlygunner:
I called Npower help line just now informing them of my inability to print out my PPA letter,I was told that is due to the fact that I have not done the physical verification.

Help us to their contact line please
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by b3llo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
iconnecta:

please stop changing it.
leave it for about 3 to 7 days you will be deploy.
lets say you on the line (2nd to be attended to)and you are next to be attended to,
you then change it again to Nagro it will take you to a new line number 5,000 before they will attend to it.
stop altering it please.
Thanks Boss. I have been deployed
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by emerald02(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please, I just got deployed today, I kept pressing the download button until I saw you can proceed to physical verification but nothing was downloaded and when I press the download button again, it keeps showing proceed to physical verification...
Wetin dey occur abeg?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Enibanks(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
nawa for una ooooo english wahala
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by jmoore(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Janella1:
Wahala no dey finish, I visited my PPA and I was told the health center is no longer functioning.
Which state?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by 040drogba: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Do u mean u have to go for physical verification before uploading PPA letter ?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by Chidon360: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pls i can't download till now, & they said physical verification is on 10th. pls what do i do?

Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by DelphiOracle(m): 4:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Cuteamigo1:
during the physical verification, was there finger and face capturing?

And do you think they will be able to write on my acceptance letter the name of the school I want to redeploy to?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by toask111: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2021
emerald02:
Please, I just got deployed today, I kept pressing the download button until I saw you can proceed to physical verification but nothing was downloaded and when I press the download button again, it keeps showing proceed to physical verification...
Wetin dey occur abeg?

Is there any WhatsApp group for Ekiti State Npower? Or can I get your line?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by surevik(f): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
ACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ASPIRE CONSULTING is currently recruiting for the following positions:

1. Sales Representative
2. Marketing Officer
3. Business Development Strategist
4. Customer care officer
5. Human Resource Assistant
6 Personal Assistant

Qualification:
Minimum of OND in related field.

Method of Application:
Interested persons should forward their CV to: recruiter.aspireconsulting@gmail.com

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
www.aspireconsulting.com.ng
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by eniteden(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please has anyone be deployed under N-Tech? Cuz the send me message that i am successful but still see you have not be deployed in my dashboard.

Janella1:
I am finding it difficult to download my PPA letter since last week, always writing error message until last 4 days when it started telling me to proceed to physical verification venue on 10th September for physical verification. I am worried seriously, my friends have all downloaded and printed theirs. Please what can I do? Am I the only one that have not downloaded my PPA letter?
Re: NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter by 040drogba: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
0818888340 0902203102

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plan International Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (12 Positions) Kikiotolu / Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.