Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

BBNAIJA: Tega's Husband Threaten To Leave Marriage, Gives Condition To Tega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: Tega's Husband Threaten To Leave Marriage, Gives Condition To Tega (1068 Views)

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: Tega's Husband Threaten To Leave Marriage, Gives Condition To Tega by Lagoontimes: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Tega's Husband Threaten To Leave Marriage - Big Brother Naija evicted Housemate Tega is having trouble in her marriage.

Tega was evicted on Sunday from the season six of the Super entertainment show in Lagos. The evicted house made headlines few weeks ago moment video of her having amorous scene with male housemate.

The amorous scene which have been circulated on social media have attracted to lot of back lash to the mother of one. Tega is reported to be mother one with her husband in a marriage that span four years.

Read Tega's husband speech below
https://radiustimes.com/bbnaija-tegas-husband-threaten-to-leave-marriage-gives-condition-to-remain-in-marriage-with-tega/
Re: BBNAIJA: Tega's Husband Threaten To Leave Marriage, Gives Condition To Tega by endsarrrs(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021
sad
Re: BBNAIJA: Tega's Husband Threaten To Leave Marriage, Gives Condition To Tega by Bankowner: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
I can bet my bottom dollar that this is yet another publicity stunt. Nothing, absolutely nothing happened between Tega and Boma. Real sex never happens in BBNaija house especially with a married person involved.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Tega's Husband Threaten To Leave Marriage, Gives Condition To Tega by Aurelius1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bankowner:
I can bet my bottom dollar that this is yet another publicity stunt. Nothing, absolutely nothing happened between Tega and Boma. Real sex never happens in BBNaija house especially with a married person involved.
Keep deceiving yourself. The more you look the less you see.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Angela Okorie Mocks Her Ex, Prince With The Music "Thunder Fire U / Trending: Cristiano Ronaldo Baths Live On Instagram (video) / ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.