Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In (5154 Views)

Top 5 Cryptocurrencies To Buy In 2023 / Top 10 Best Cryptocurrencies To Invest In 2022 For Long-term / REVIEW: List Of Top Cryptocurrencies To Invest In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:
If I can 100 guys interested in crypto....I will create a group on WhatsApp where I drop free crypto signal
boss I'm interested
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
TheELIMINATOR:

Very good idea.
I'm interested
Alright send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
dotunibrahim7:
boss I'm interested
Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2021
I called ATA yesterday....today it is up by 27%
Bake is up by 3%....VRA up by 3% and Sushi by 9%

While your money is growing you are also saving it away from the falling naiara....dollar is 545#/1$ today....keep saving your money in naira oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Guys I keep shouting buy ADA....una no won hear
� profit loading.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by maximizer61(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:
I called ATA yesterday....today it is up by 27%
Bake is up by 3%....VRA up by 3% and Sushi by 9%

While your money is growing you are also saving it away from the falling naiara....dollar is 545#/1$ today....keep saving your money in naira oh grin
Thank you i got ATA yesterday, should i still Hodl boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
A WhatsApp group as been created....I will drop more signals there than this place....send me a email to be added

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
maximizer61:
Thank you i got ATA yesterday, should i still Hodl boss?
that's great .....you can still hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Someone is making money already.....he followed the call here in nairaland...
Once the WhatsApp group reaches 100 people, I stop taking people in
I'm only interested in helping just 100 people become financially free trading crypto between now and December

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Nonybest463: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:

Why do say is fake?
Lol....Fake Airdrop
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:
Buy $ICP....See you at $100
Currently at 62$......

Guys ATOM is another great coin you need to put your money into....it has great prospect , Currently at 26$ , see you in $100 soon

Atom at 30.84$ already
I called it at 26$.....we keep moving

I called $ICP two days ago and it has given about 5% and am adding more cause it is exploding soon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Sassyada1234(f): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please I'm interested in joining your group
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Buchisco22(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
How do I join the group?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sassyada1234:
Please I'm interested in joining your group

Send me a message on WhatsApp +234 908 579 7452
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buchisco22:
How do I join the group?
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by KbiTunes(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
buy ant
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Weirdgee: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:
If I can 100 guys interested in crypto....I will create a group on WhatsApp where I drop free crypto signal
Oya create add me 0.8.1.0.8.6.6.8.6.8.5
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Weirdgee:
Oya create add me 0.8.1.0.8.6.6.8.6.8.5

Have created a group already
Send me a DM on WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Weirdgee: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:
Guys I keep shouting buy ADA....una no won hear
� profit loading.
If u can be giving us single signals it would be better. Not everyone has money to invest in many coins
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:
Bake/usdt is a coin you should look to buy.....it Should a profit of about 30-50 percent

Don't miss this

I'm adding more buys for bake/usdt

It has a potential of reaching 4$

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Weirdgee:
If u can be giving us single signals it would be better. Not everyone has money to invest in many coins

Pick anyone you want and invest into it ..
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Krch:
Nice
This not will end up blowing your account
Have used BOT in the past....he dey always end In tears ni

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by jigabanty(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donaro:

This not will end up blowing your account
Have used BOT in the past....he dey always end In tears ni

Pls expantiate more on this ? I actually planned using that BOT before the year runs out... How does it always end in tears pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
jigabanty:

Pls expantiate more on this ? I actually planned using that BOT before the year runs out... How does it always end in tears pls?

He dey blow account bro..... myself and my friends don use am before
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Donaro:

Atom at 30.84$ already
I called it at 26$.....we keep moving

I called $ICP two days ago and it has given about 5% and am adding more cause it is exploding soon

Called ATOM at 26$ ...ATOM is currently at 36.81$
That's some great return

Keep holding $ICP
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by OffixialDestjos(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Donaro:

done sir
Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
BUY CHZ/USDT

sell off at - 0.48000 -0.60000

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Update.....Cheap And Potential Cryptocurrencies To Invest In by Donaro(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
People are making cool cash from the group.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Turned MMM To Scam.. Why.. Why? / $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus (they Accept Voters Card For Identity Verification) / Invest in a hospital and get 50% ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.