Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

BVN Print Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BVN Print Out (1488 Views)

N-power Batch C: Clarification About N-power Print Out Submission / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Do NOT Give Out Your BVN Print Out To Anyone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Print Out by Rashdimuh(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Hello everyone, I am a successful Npower applicant,I saw on line that Bvn print out is part of the documents required for physical verification. My question is do banks give out Bvn print out and if they do, what am I to do?
Re: BVN Print Out by Stdanielle: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Rashdimuh:
Hello everyone, I am a successful Npower applicant,I saw on line that Bvn print out is part of the documents required for physical verification. My question is do banks give out Bvn print out and if they do, what am I to do?
You're to go to your bank and request for your bvn printout it's that simple. Also make photocopies incase of future needs so you don't have to always visit the bank.
Re: BVN Print Out by Taywon: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Rashdimuh:
You don't need BVN printout for this verification, times have change...

Once that bvn falls in the wrong hand OYO

1 Like

Re: BVN Print Out by Taywon: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Stdanielle:

You're to go to your bank and request for your bvn printout it's that simple. Also make photocopies incase of future needs so you don't have to always visit the bank.
You don't need bvn printout madam..... Stop misleading the public...

1 Like

Re: BVN Print Out by Hueyreckless0007: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Taywon:

You don't need bvn printout madam..... Stop misleading the public...

Npower never stated it as a requirement.

Don’t know why people are just spreading false information.
Re: BVN Print Out by Kudos6453(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Can I still carry out physical verification by next week or how many days will the excercise last
Re: BVN Print Out by sukar886: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Una too give una self headache , na wahoo, which kind bvn, are they not with all our documents in the system. Na wahoo
Re: BVN Print Out by Rashdimuh(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Taywon:

You don't need BVN printout for this verification, times have change...

Once that bvn falls in the wrong hand OYO

God bless you bro, I just called a focal person and he said I don't need it

1 Like

Re: BVN Print Out by Maj196(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Some people still mumu sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Registered Nurse/ Midwife Vacancy - Lagos residents ONLY / 10 Facts And Myths Of Solar System / Diamond Bank Test In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.