Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked (609 Views)

Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi / ‘how Cute Is My Husband?’ Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Shares Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked by moonbyte25: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2021
A social media troll has attacked Bisi Alimi without any provocation – cursing him that he will die with an HIV?AIDS infection.

The gay rights activist had a post on his social media handles and this troll just jumped into the comments to blast him.

According to the troll, he would die of HIV/AIDS!

Alimi had written: “One day the world will have no choice but to write the closing remark RIP for us.

“However, there is a world and word after RIP! It’s called ‘legacy’.

“Live now the way you want to be remembered when your RIP comes, cos we are all going to die one day,”

The troll just DM’d him to fire: “You gay f*cker, you die of HIV,”

Bisi posted the message to show the kind of hate he receives on a daily basis.

Check the post below…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTgqQ3it2Or/

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/you-will-die-of-hiv-troll-attacks-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-unprovoked/

Re: ‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked by falcon01: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lols
Re: ‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked by TarOrfeeek: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
There is no room for hate in this life.

We should be tolerant, peaceful and kind.

Judgement should be reserved for the people whose authority it is to judge.

The Courts or the Church.

However, VAT should be allocated to states. And the Northern Parasites will soon start exporting Kunu and Fura to Chad for Forex.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked by GorillaApp(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
I really don't want to talk this morning...

Let me nor pour my anger on someone this morning
Re: ‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
its called LIFE... and when you openly expose yourself on social media to the world, you should accept that some comments may be positive and others may be negative. now grow up and be done with the sissy whining!

here is a simple clue: if you dont want strangers to send you such message, get the fukc out of social media and your life will be 100 times better!
Re: ‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked by kokoA(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guy, weda you're receiving gbola in your yansh o or you're dipping gbola in another man's yansh is none of my business..It's your yansh and gbola not mine. Just stop disturbing us on Social Media abeg.
Re: ‘You Will Die Of HIV’ – Troll Attacks Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Unprovoked by Flamemignon1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
kokoA:
Guy, weda you're receiving gbola in your yansh o or you're dipping gbola in another man's yansh is none of my business..It's your yansh and gbola not mine. Just stop disturbing us on Social Media abeg.
Tell the bloggers who brought you the news because alimi was literally minding his business and posted it on his own page

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Bbnaijas Tega Met Her Husband For The First Time After Eviction / Pray For Rivers State, Check Out What Flood Did In Major Roads / ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.