Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Dear Red Chard, Chocolate Ale, Shiner’s Punch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Red Chard, Chocolate Ale, Shiner’s Punch (131 Views)

King Of The Road By Punch / Spot The Error: Punch Nigeria Made Big Mistake / Punch – On 1 Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Red Chard, Chocolate Ale, Shiner’s Punch by muffleitjuhi(f): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
You’re so pretty. I mean, really pretty. I’d be afraid to approach you in a bar if I was a dude and you were a girl. But the other day at the store, I took a chance.

I didn’t dive in headfirst or anything: I just made a salad. But it’s so colorful, and the texture was not what I expected. It’s kind of like spinach with a chewier, heartier texture. Not too strong of a flavor, but it’s really yummy with blue cheese and some balsamic and white wine vinegar, and olive oil. I had onion lying around so I threw that in there too.

It was a weird salad, but good!
You may like to visit on https://katienicholl.com/

CHOCOLATE ALE

So this chocolate ale thing is a really big deal. It’s seasonal, but last year, they didn’t release it. But yay 2014! I love beer and I love this beer.

When I heard about it, I imagined it would taste like a chocolate stout (which is silly because ‘ale’ is in the name), but its chocolatey taste is delightfully luxe and refreshing. It’s probably gone now, but I need to get my hands on a bottle. I need it.

SHINER’S PUNCH

Before I begin, I have an announcement: this is post number 101! I’m so happy to reach this milestone, it’s time to celebrate with a little ‘shine… moonshine, that is.

Serve me a drink in a mason jar (with a handle) and I’m in. But this has so much more going for it. I like bourbon (which is in it). I love pineapple juice (which is in it). And who doesn’t love maple brown sugar molasses? But hark: What is this firefly cherry moonshine? Sweet sassy molassy, it sounds like the nectar of the gods.

And I’m telling you, this drink is the perfect thing to sip on while devouring a pile of ribs while it snows outside. Because that’s what I did.
Keep reading-Transportation Business Name Ideas

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm In Dire Need Of Advice / IPC Condemns The Killing Of NTA Staff; Calls For Thorough Investigation. / Man Steals Plate And Spoon At Event, Refuses To Spray Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.