Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

You Sev Think Ham!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Sev Think Ham!!!! (311 Views)

Breaking News: Kpop Ham Kidnapped / Youths Caught On Camera Robbing A Pizza Delivery Driver In East Ham, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Sev Think Ham!!!! by Yungspitta: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: You Sev Think Ham!!!! by Kajaard: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yungspitta:
I be 26years old, with low income job and my mama and family been dey on my nerves to go marry.
Dem dey tell me say , sometimes marriage dey open doors for some guys wey marry. For my mind that kind advice dey sound like set up.
I beg , I need una advice on this matter!!!

Na serious set up. No try am. If you try am d kind suffer you go see no go be today own.

I don tell you. When d suffer start even your parents wey been force you to marry go begin throway face for you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Sev Think Ham!!!! by Intoboy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Getting married is indeed a thing of joy depending on the type of woman yhu getting married to buh wen it comes to financial issues there’s apparently no way you can escape the emotional and mental trauma if you don’t have money...you’ll be jumping from one igbo joint to beer parlor seeking for joy��

1 Like

Re: You Sev Think Ham!!!! by edego2up(m): 1:39am On Sep 08, 2021
You can get married if you are matured physically and mentally ready for it
Age shouldn't be a determinant factor, you should be responsible and reasonable, patient and understanding.
That's when you should consider getting married ���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Video Of Corpers Marching In Murky Water Stirs Mixed Reactions (Video) / Assaulted Uber Driver Demands N500M Compensation for violation of his rights / Ipob's Eastern Security Network Commander' Is Apprehended In Anambra By Police,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.