Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House (320 Views)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House by Madmohamed1: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please what happened to the dead bodies of those who kill by useless and coward DSS in Sunday igboho house

Why Yoruba don't want to demand for the dead bodies of their brother from buhari just like IPOB or they think the family of those people don't fill the pain. Yoruba should elders should not behave like ohana eze
Coward

Some body should tell buhari to stop eating human flesh buhari is easy human meat supply by DSS

The animal in Aso Rock will die by poison giving by Aisha
Re: What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
The universe has a way of rewarding evil and good alike. If you are used as a causative to murder your own kind, you will reap what you deserve
Re: What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House by GTCO: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
The universe has a way of rewarding evil and good alike. If you are used as a causative to murder your own kind, you will reap what you deserve

What about those who kill themselves? What will their reward be? Before you reply me, it's based on your Thread

Y'all should tone the fk off karma nonsense.
Re: What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
You wan use dem for Ritual or blood money ni ? Anyway ! ...........

Dem dey Morgue cool
Re: What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
GTCO:

What about those who kill themselves? What will their reward be? Before you reply me, it's based on your Thread

Y'all should tone the fk off karma nonsense.
In as much as I want to reply you in anger and pour out my heart, I'll just say "you are not in my shoes"

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To The Dead Bodies Kill By DSS In Sunday Igboho House by GTCO: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2021
K

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: A woman every man should desire to have as a wife, says CYMS DG / 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / Osinbajo To Bankers: Take On Transformative Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.