Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,576 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why 90% Of Nigeria's Stock Trader Fail ��.... And How To Not Fall A Victim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why 90% Of Nigeria's Stock Trader Fail ��.... And How To Not Fall A Victim (141 Views)

Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market / 10 Reasons Why Your Online Businesses Will Fail And What To Do Right / 16 Reasons Why Many Businesses Fail And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why 90% Of Nigeria's Stock Trader Fail ��.... And How To Not Fall A Victim by Dagurumindset: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
according to research 90% of stock traders don't make money from the stock market

80% don't make any either. 10% hardly break even

but the top 10% make consistent money from it

how ....

the below are what the top 10% are doing to hitting it big in the stock market

investing in stock does not require your age , state or demographics

either does it require who you are or what you do..

the below are 3 basic rules you need to make money in the stock market ( even if you are a beginner in the stock market )

1. knowledge: most stock trader are failing not because of the up and down of the stock......

but because of they lack knowledge of what they are investing in ..

2. experience : after Gaining the right knowledge from the right source ( which I recommend ... you do )

gaining experience should be a play in the garden for you

most stock trader get into the market with little or no experience about the market..

which makes them angry and frustrated whenever the stock goes down

the top 10% hitting big in the market have some sort of experience under their belt ( I bet you )

3. effort : you don't invest in stocks and sit your down

no, you don't ....( it is not advisable )

this is what most stock trader are doing wrong, which allocate to their massive failure

knowledge + experience + effort = success in your stock

if you want to get the right knowledge about

stocks and what type of stock is good for you to buy or

invest in

and also which app is best for you to start investing in stock ...

....send me a message via WhatsApp

knowledge is power

if you are don't want to end up like the 90% of stock traders but want to be part of the 10% stock trader

send me the message now ..... limited to a specific number of people

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Webinar!! / Can Some Tell Me Genuine Stores To Buy Phnoes & Other Accessory? / Good News To All Business Starter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.