Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It (980 Views)

Please I Just Got A Brand-new Huawei Y9 A, And I Regret It Without Goo Playstore / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please � I beg all nairalannders in this section to help me with a phone, I don't mind collecting an old one to repair it.
Please I am in desperate need of an Android. The one I had has totally crashed.
I am a student and I need an Android phone to stay connected both to academics and social world.
Please have mercy.
I reside in Ogun state please
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by gistray: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Won't regret it how.

Will u give Gold in return or what?
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
gistray:
Won't regret it how.

no not like that Sir
But I Know a day will come I will be able to return the favor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maks27:
Please � I beg all nairalannders in this section to help me with a phone, I don't mind collecting an old one to repair it.
Please I am in desperate need of an Android. The one I had has totally crashed.
I am a student and I need an Android phone to stay connected both to academics and social world.
Please have mercy.
I reside in Ogun state please

Where in ogun?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Flahyuq:

Where in ogun?
Papa sir
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Maks27:
Papa sir

I'm in ifo
Can we see??

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Flahyuq:

I'm in ifo
Can we see??
should I come to ifo
I can try come next week sir

Is it for the phone sir?
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Maks27:
should I come to ifo
I can try come next week sir

Is it for the phone sir?

Yes
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Flamees(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
gistray:
Won't regret it how.

Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Flahyuq:

Yes
wow
How about I take your phone number sir.
I will call you immediately I am set to come, for directions sir
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Flahyuq:

Yes
Good evening sir
I have made plans sir
I will be coming to Ifo on Sunday, but I don't know how to contact you yet
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Flahyuq:

Yes
Good evening sir
I have made plans sir
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Crowwejihadist: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maks27:
Good evening sir
I have made plans sir

You have to be very careful for uncertainties.
Don't be desperate this country is not safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

You have to be very careful for uncertainties.
Don't be desperate this country is not safe.
hmm
You are right
Thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maks27:
Good evening sir
I have made plans sir
So this guy no give you the phone abi wetin happen?

Na October be this.
We go soon enter November and you still dey beg. This goes to show you that everyone's having a tough time...
Like this now I dey find who go borrow me 150k
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Maks27: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

So this guy no give you the phone abi wetin happen?

Na October be this.
We go soon enter November and you still dey beg. This goes to show you that everyone's having a tough time...
Like this now I dey find who go borrow me 150k
I asked him to send his contact or anyway I could reach him
He didn't respond. I am just tired
Re: Please Help Me With This And You Won't Regret It by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maks27:
I asked him to send his contact or anyway I could reach him
He didn't respond. I am just tired
go hustle bro

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Is 4g But Only 2g Edge Is Working, Any Solution? / Redmi Note 8 Battery Needed / FU Iphone X For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.