Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed (65448 Views)

Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd / Messi Has No Goal In El Clasico Since Ronaldo Left Real Madrid In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Blackmiserable(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
YoungLionken:
As far as it is my CR7, any reason is a welcome cool...

Any reason is welcomed you say?

Haha.

Anyway sha, you statement makes me laugh because you remind me that whatever I do and however I may go astray, I can't miss Heaven. All reasons I may do whatever I did is welcomed, God says.
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Kingcalls: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

Biggest spenders in EPL? Do you have data to prove this because it sounds somehow to my ears?

Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Kevinsamba: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
I would rather watch these than Lazio v inter and these are the supposed big boys of Serie A
Mecka:
which intensity, can you watch norwich vs burley or cardiz vs getafe?
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Kajaard: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Thanks for this bro cool

I pray the money they've spent helps Arsenal from it's woes.

My Arsenal friends are looking older than their true age because of depression cheesy
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by princewarri1985: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
WHO IS THE BEST BETWEEN MESSI AND RONALDO, LIKE FOR MESSI AND SHARE FOR RONALDO, i want to put this argument finally to rest today!
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by princewarri1985: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
BETWEEN MESSI AND RONALDO WHO IS THE BEST? LIKE FOR MESSI AND SHARE FOR RONALDO, i want us to put this argument finally to rest today
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by lampi: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
post=105582726:
Cc :

In all honesty, CR7 is the best goal scorer of our time, maybe the best goal scorer ever.
Messi is all in all the best footballer of our time and arguably the best to ever play this game, either way, both of these men are spectacular in their own way and I don't think you should try to take anything away from them

The Ghost has said it all.
Welcome Back Home Ronaldo.

All of us @MANNA wish you all the very best as long as you are not playing against Chelsea FC.
Show those other clubs pepper � biko
this ur hatred might soon lead to succeed
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by BigYash: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
post=105582726:
Cc :

In all honesty, CR7 is the best goal scorer of our time, maybe the best goal scorer ever.
Messi is all in all the best footballer of our time and arguably the best to ever play this game, either way, both of these men are spectacular in their own way and I don't think you should try to take anything away from them

All of us @MANNA wish you all the very best as long as you are not playing against Chelsea FC.
Since I don dey read ur comment.. Na only this one you for make sense.. I hope you continue like this.. Shalom!
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by ruggedtimi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
FishLaps:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/epl-real-reason-cristiano-ronaldo-left-juventus-revealed/
“Well, Messi plays very well, too. He is one of the best players ever. I think they are on the same level skill-wise, but Cristiano has more charisma.” the best answer to Ronaldo and Messi beef
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Blakpot: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
I wouldn’t like to reveal our private chat. Well, he told me that he was bored in Italy and that he would like to move to England."

Aproko
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by frankson1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

Ronaldo has the highest following on social media. Please fact check before posting.

I didn't say otherwise, you misquoted me.
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Kajaard: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
frankson1:

I didn't say otherwise, you misquoted me.

My bad. Sorry for that bro cool

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by ComeToJesus: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
FishLaps:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/epl-real-reason-cristiano-ronaldo-left-juventus-revealed/

“For real, when I watch Italian football… I am not a big fan of it. English football, on the contrary, I would never switch it off.

“No matter which team is playing, it’s always a spectacle.”

Nothing could be truer than the above quote.
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Lamasta(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ologogoro:
He only wanted to get back the media from Messi. It was Messi everywhere since Messi became free agent. Ronaldo always own the media while Messi own the football pitch
Your Username says it all

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Tareq1105: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
KingMilan:
When all you do is score tap-ins and penalties, why won't you be bored. I give him two weeks of scoring tap-ins and penalties in Manure and he'll be bored and probably move to Aston Villa...

Can never be my GOAT!

That's the difference between him and greatest merciless Messi.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Tareq1105: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
ComeToJesus:

“For real, when I watch Italian football… I am not a big fan of it. English football, on the contrary, I would never switch it off.

“No matter which team is playing, it’s always a spectacle.”

Nothing could be truer than the above quote.

Open your mind and don't get addicted.
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Messi as sholes, can't you just respect for once.
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Depressed101: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:
grin

Like for Messi whom his humility attracts younger player s

Or. Share for cr7 whom ego and arrogance makes obnoxious and hostility towards younger players
even when you gave him the disadvantageous share button.. He still beat your poll by 80%. grin. Truly magical
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Ologogoro: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
frankson1:

Go check the number followers on the different social media platforms, you will know who owns the media then come back to modify this your comment.

See them Ronaldo boys mentioning me.
He's got back his media hype that's all he wanted
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by placeofallure(f): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:
grin

Or. Share for cr7 whom ego and arrogance makes obnoxious and hostility towards younger players

You still got more shares than likes. cheesy what does that tell you? Your opinion is unpopular.

I'm a die-hard Arsenal fan, but kill me seven times and wake me, I'll pick Ronaldo over Messi any day.

I've been a keen Ronaldo enthusiast since his first stint at Man U. I saw glory in him from waaaaaaay back!
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Cerebellum: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:
grin

Ajeh! You be real mumugrin
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Cerebellum: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ologogoro:
He only wanted to get back the media from Messi. It was Messi everywhere since Messi became free agent. Ronaldo always own the media while Messi own the football pitch

You're really a Ologogoro grin
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
princewarri1985:
BETWEEN MESSI AND RONALDO WHO IS THE BEST? LIKE FOR MESSI AND SHARE FOR RONALDO, i want us to put this argument finally to rest today
no body like or share grin grin grin you go die of like and share starvation
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by tydi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
placeofallure:

You still got more shares than likes. cheesy what does that tell you? Your opinion is unpopular.

I'm a die-hard Arsenal fan, but kill me seven times and wake me, I'll pick Ronaldo over Messi any day.

I've been a keen Ronaldo enthusiast since his first stint at Man U. I saw glory in him from waaaaaaay back!

My Fellow gunner man ! Can you tell me why you will choose Ronaldo over Messi.. Over achievements or wealth .. I advise you don’t always let arsenal frustration get to you while commenting on football issues here. I know we have been a mess but football is a game of fun.
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by placeofallure(f): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:

My Fellow gunner man ! Can you tell me why you will choose Ronaldo over Messi.. Over achievements or wealth .. I advise you don’t always let arsenal frustration get to you while commenting on football issues here. I know we have been a mess but football is a game of fun.

No No No! I'm not frustrated at all. Even if Arsenal relegates, we go together. If milk no dey today, e go dey tomorrow.

About CR7, I pick him over Messi because he's a hard worker like me. He sets goals and he achieves it. Unlike Messi, Messi is naturally talented. The things he does come effortlessly. Messi is an enigma. If CR7 could enhance and hone his skills, such that he can rub shoulders with the likes of Messi, then I salute his sense of duty, of commitment, of candour. Ronaldo is it for me!

Point of correction, I am female.
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Breastfeed: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Actually in football, England is more fun than Italy. Back to Nigeria sha, do you know you can pay your bills and carry put transactions easily with the IE mobile app?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Glycosunde: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
And with all the fun and best league in the world tag how many champions league dem don win and wetin e don benefit England as a national team.Abeg make I c road.

Sighs........... Drops pen
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by Jaifbee: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by ahmedox(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
tydi:
grin

No matter how you twist it, Ronaldo still wins the poll. Pity!
Re: Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed by muller101(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
post=105582726:
Cc :

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.