Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Please I Need Help With Service Of Songs Programme - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Help With Service Of Songs Programme (881 Views)

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With Service Of Songs Programme by Palmernuel(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hi guys, Please I need help with drafting out a service of Song Programme for a great aunt, we haven't done this before, so the whole thing is quite confusing, I need help with the order of service and everything that goes into the programme including the hymms, bible reading and all.

Thank you very much.
Re: Please I Need Help With Service Of Songs Programme by reiddecuti: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Go to the church your aunt worshipped. Church are to take care of order of program if they're to oversee the program.

Except you don't go to church.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With Service Of Songs Programme by Palmernuel(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thanks, it didn't even cross my mind until now, I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Why Do White Garments Church Walk Barefoot To Church? / Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened / Speak Woe Unto Longtime Problem April 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.