Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,811 members, 7,841,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po (28736 Views)

Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi / An Honest Apology To My Igbo Friends And To All PO Supporters / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Jostoman: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maduka the people's choice in anambra.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by IbileIfe: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Political bribery before election is a crime.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Curious345: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oh.. I never knew maduka was a kegite
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by seunayantokun(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
A thief is attempting to break in.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by CoolAmbience(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Centcanada:
Anambra is my state but as it stand, am speechless on how this man spend money.

You don't seem to understand how these things work.

There are people from every nook and cranny of the state and in the diaspora who believe in his candidature, and are throwing in funds to support his campaign.

The funds do not necessarily have to come from him.

As I dey sef, I get classmate abroad wey don dey hint me say e go like fund me to run for House of Assembly in future.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by CoolAmbience(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Centcanada:
Anambra is my state but as it stand, am speechless on how this man spend money.

You don't seem to understand how these things work.

There are people from every nook and cranny of the state, and in the diaspora who believe in his candidature, and are throwing in funds to support his campaign.

The funds do not necessarily have to come from him.

As I dey sef, I get classmate abroad wey don dey hint me say e go like fund me to run for House of Assembly in future.

Do you remember when Dangote gave out tons of cars to the Nigerian Police Force? That is it! There are big time businessmen & government contractors, already angling to secure their business interests by doing everything possible to Dr. Maduka in, as Governor.

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Peacefulguy90: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
*Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Political Structures ( Photos/Video)*

.... _Donates 21 New branded Sienna Buses For LGA Executives_

.... _Maduka/Emeakayi Alliance Described As Major Leap For the Accord Governorship Candidate_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR81EgwojJw

The governorship bid of Dr.Godwin Maduka, has received a major boost, with the declaration by former Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Prince Ken Emeakayi, to support the guber bid of the pain doctor cum politician.

Emeakayi, a top notch of the PDP, has been described as the pillar and backbone of the party in Anambra State, having played influential roles to secure the Anambra South Senatorial seat for the party.

At a well attended ceremony which took place at Okija,on Tuesday, Emeakayi collapsed all PDP structures in Anambra South Senatorial zone for Dr.Maduka and his Deputy, Dr.Ifeatu Obi, as fit and proper persons to lead the good people of Anambra State.

And to kick start or cement the alliance, Dr. Maduka donated 21 Sienna buses to the LGA executives in Anambra South Senatorial zone.

The Maduka/Emeakayi alliance, has been described as a major leap for the Accord party governorship candidate, as the November 6, Anambra guber election draws close.

https://leadership.ng/madukas-guber-bid-gets-massive-boast-as-ex-anambra-pdp-chair-collapses-all-political-structures-photos/
who told you that PDP is representing Anambra South
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by CoolAmbience(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Algold:
That second pics... Which cult sign be that?
Someone should educate me ooo

Anambrans be careful

Everything isn't about cultism.

A 'raised thumb' is the party's symbol.

They only locked their thumbs.

There is nothing occultic about that.

1 Like

Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Iamolukorede(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
And so this is no longer news, I read comments here, Nigerian youth begin to jump on the thread cheaply without no constructive criticism against next governorship election.

They are celebrating mediocrity and failure of our time, will the next coming election change anything in Anambra. Stop making a foolery of yourself here, this is simply a show of shame nothing special at all about the up coming election.

If this zoo Nigeria is not restructured, then restructure will force itself on us. However, the youth which are supposed to be the tool of change are the ones celebrating failures and mediocrity.. tueh ..
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Algold: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Everything isn't about cultism.

A 'raised thumb' is the party's symbol.

They only locked their thumbs.

There is nothing occultic about that

Thanks... Noted
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by BigDolph(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
When will soludo share his own cars too? grin grin grin
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by offiahvictor(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moferere:
Maduka is spending good money on a lost project.

Know this & know peace!
you can't tell,ask obaseki
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Obec70(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
How can one be a master without being a servant? .
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Brightgol: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Algold:
That second pics... Which cult sign be that?
Someone should educate me ooo

Anambrans be careful
the party he belongs now Accord party, that is thier symbol
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by 1onebigman(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Something inside of me is not comfortable with the way our politicians play politics,but what do I know
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by hardon1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
What do you expect, an election where all the aspirants are billionaires.

Money politics, they forget that all the people they are buying cars for have just one vote each.

Only if Nigerians can figure out that with outlr votes, we can pick and unpopular and regular citizen from an even from an unpopular party but with genuine intention and make him/her governor or president

But poverty, tribal and other sentiments have completely blinded us
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by AvalonSpace(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
The election na; who spend pass go win.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by OBA117(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
I hope they will be able to vote rightly after collecting these gifts......Nigeria politicians will give you 2naira and steal 2billion naira to replace it.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Mrjonah(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Evidence 2021

Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by MrSly(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
May Andy Uba be your possession and that of your family if they support APC too. You are indeed an enemy of anambra. Those who have put their stomach before the progress of our dear state. It will never come to pass. Never will andy u a rule anambra state. God forbid. Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!
yarimo:
If they like they should faint not collapse, anambra state governship election is for APC according to majority of voters in the state
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Roma10: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
When money talks
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
/
What bothers me is that in all political discussions and polls about Anambra gubernatorial election, his name never shows up.
Andy Ubah (APC), Soludo(APGA), Ifeanyi Uba (on personal recognition under YPP) and Ozigbo (PDP) are the featured contestants. It may seem that Accord Party, Labour Party, etc only exist in the Dreamlands.

/
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by yarimo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
MrSly:

May Andy Uba be your possession and that of your family if they support APC too. You are indeed an enemy of anambra. Those who have put their stomach before the progress of our dear state. It will never come to pass. Never will andy u a rule anambra state. God forbid. Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!
thank god you don't even have voters card because you are under age grin
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Ashirioluwa: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2021
He will get back the money………politics is business. Don’t allow anyone to fool you that Maduka is this or that.

Nigerian politicians are worst than armed robbers. This man will eat good
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by MrSly(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
thank god you don't even have voters card because you are under age grin
Yarimo! Fulani herder, a terrorist by birth. Little wonder you want APC. I am no longer surprise. No anambrarian aside andy uba's family members and few party official will vote andy. Fulani terrorist yarimo go back to the bash and continue with your banditry. As for voters card forget that cos not everybody is irresponsible like you and your fellow Fulani terrorists.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by resourcedude: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2021
The guy is running well, but in a wrong track! accord party personally is not a medium to win an election in the State.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by wizseller: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Some people are big, leave matter for Mathias

Even if Maduka spend 2 billion for this election, he cant go broke

The man money get tap root

daddytime:
This man no wan free himself from him catchers go face him Dr work for Yankee?

Dem go soon suck him blood finish dump am for gutter. Even Alex go soon run leave am.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by odomanis: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
If they like they should faint not collapse, anambra state governship election is for APC according to majority of voters in the state

And who is the candidate of the APC ? It can only happen if you repeat what you did in Imo state. And you can see how he is enjoying the loyalty of Imo people.
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by Esteve24: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2021
So our own Alex report don step down for his Oga.Nawa 9ja politics can never change.same way;different people
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by pseudaria: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:

Ypp will have more votes than APC. Igbos can never cower to the animalistic fulanis
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
pseudaria:

Ypp will have more votes than APC. Igbos can never cower to the animalistic fulanis
and ANDY UBA is a fulani man ? Too many illiterates in this nairaland of today. undecided
Re: Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po by pseudaria: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
and ANDY UBA is a fulani man ? Too many illiterates in this nairaland of today. undecided

What the Bleep are you talking about you illiterate fool. Did you not see hopeless uzodinnma go against all the other southern governors and Igbo people when he declared his stance against anti open grazing bill. Doesn't that show you any Igbo man in APC is a Fulani slave. Talkless of Andy uba a well known traitor who betrayed his own brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti / Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" / El-rufai And Dangote Meet In Abuja After His Return From A Short Holiday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.