Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,668 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here (509 Views)

Npower: Npower Batch C Volunteers Will Be Paid Soon / Npower: Npower Form Online Is Not Genuine / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here by MichaelsHope(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you are in Akure South Local Government.

Join this group. Let's move. This is for batch C1.

WhatApp Link. https:///I31f9iJePasC9VBfIVUOek
Re: Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here by Flourishing19(f): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2021
MichaelsHope:
If you are in Akure South Local Government.

Join this group. Let's move. This is for batch C1.

WhatApp Link. https:///I31f9iJePasC9VBfIVUOek
This your link isn't working. Have you successfully completed the physical verification? I was there yesterday but couldn't wait considering the number of names on the already submitted list.
Re: Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here by MichaelsHope(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Flourishing19:
This your link isn't working. Have you successfully completed the physical verification? I was there yesterday but couldn't wait considering the number of names on the already submitted list.

I haven't. group disabled.
Re: Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here by Flourishing19(f): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
MichaelsHope:

I haven't. group disabled.
Okay. I have gone through the verification process. Will be visiting my ppa soon.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here by Ay92(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Flourishing19:

Okay. I have gone through the verification process. Will be visiting my ppa soon.
Please what was your experience there and what were the required documents?
Re: Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here by Flourishing19(f): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ay92:

Please what was your experience there and what were the required documents?
Had to wake up as early as possible to ensure my name appeared on the list. There were about 400 names on the list. It was taken in by 8am. I don't know how many people were attended to. Just go with the first page of your profile that carries your reference number, the photocopy of all available credentials and the original copies.
Re: Npower: Npower Akure South Join Here by Ay92(m): 4:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Flourishing19:
Had to wake up as early as possible to ensure my name appeared on the list. There were about 400 names on the list. It was taken in by 8am. I don't know how many people were attended to. Just go with the first page of your profile that carries your reference number, the photocopy of all available credentials and the original copies.
Ok , thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Sales Representative Needed / Very Urgent Vacancy / Male Office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.