Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade (425 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes / BIG BOY! Ahmed Musa Makes N4million Promise To U-23 Eagles After Libya Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by robosky02(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ahmed Musa makes his 100th Appearances for Super Eagles vs Cape Vade in Nigeria's world cup qualifiers today Tues 7th sept. 2021.
With this he is among only the 3rd Nigerian with 100 caps for the national team. And is only one more game short of the record held by Vincent Enyeama and Joseph Yobo. Each with 101 appearance.

Ahmed Musa (born 14 October 1992) is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward and left winger for Turkish Süper Lig club Fatih Karagümrük and the Nigeria national team.

Musa became the first Nigerian to score more than once in a FIFA World Cup match, after scoring twice against Argentina in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Musa is also the first Nigerian to score in two FIFA World Cup competitions, after scoring twice against Iceland in the group stage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Musa was a member of the Al Nassr squad that won the Saudi Premier League and Saudi Super Cup, both in 2019.

Source: Robosky02

Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by Decentdave(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
I can't forget Musa goal against Argentina in Last 2 world Cup.even tho Argentina won ,but those goals were legendary
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by robosky02(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
An interview with Musa in May is below:

It’s your 11th year as a Super Eagles player. Do you have plans to have a documentary of your footballing career?

I will definitely do that to let a lot of Nigerians know about me even though I didn’t start with the Super Eagles directly. I went to the U-20 when I was in Holland. I had to come back and play for the U-20 and U-23 after making my Eagles debut. So, I have paid my dues for the country and there is a time I will stop playing with the Eagles. We have a lot of boys now and they are doing great week-in-week-out in Europe, so definitely, I will stop playing not too long from now.

Are you eyeing the 101 appearances of Joseph Yobo and Vincent Enyeama?

Yes, I have that target and I definitely want to achieve it by God’s grace. I think Enyeama has 101 caps, the same as Yobo. Now, I have made 96 appearances for the Super Eagles and we have a couple of games coming up. I think by God’s grace, without injuries, I am going to achieve that record and even break it.

https://punchng.com/my-dream-is-to-become-nigerias-most-capped-footballer-musa/
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by DICKstractor: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
undecided

Tell am make him retire. Him Don too try
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by Tony3245(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
EPa of super Eagle
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by zeusis(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Musa born 1992 haba how?? This guy is nothing less than 35
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by hybrid11(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
FIFA website says 98 not 100
So two more to go
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by robosky02(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
hybrid11:
FIFA website says 98 not 100
So two more to go

Hmmmm

We are the statisticians

98 was before last week Friday against Liberia = 99

And now against Cape Vade = 100

That site has not been updated
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by hybrid11(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
robosky02:

Hmmmm

We are the statisticians

98 was before last week Friday against Liberia = 99

And now against Cape Vade = 100

That site has not been updated
the site is updated bro
FIFA has/have more record of any single player than we
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by robosky02(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
hybrid11:
the site is updated bro

OK park well

As as you don't want to learn
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by hybrid11(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
robosky02:

OK park well

As as you don't want to learn
park unwell as you will not learn
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by paulolee(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2021
congrats musa...pls I think its time u face ur club football n allow other younger players time n chance to play..
I know u aint 30 yet but u wunt b d first to retire as 28 na...tief like u
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by paulolee(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2021
hybrid11:
the site is updated bro
FIFA are always right n d whites can do no wrong....even after DM correct n show u road u still insist on following wat FIFA said..jus continue
Re: Ahmed Musa Makes His 100th Appearances For Super Eagles Vs Cape Vade by hybrid11(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
paulolee:

FIFA are always right n d whites can do no wrong....even after DM correct n show u road u still insist on following wat FIFA said..jus continue
lol
Guy FIFA cancel two matches which musa played
1. Against Togo he scored but Nigeria fielded a player with suspension (she hu addulah)
2.the made a substitute of 9players at a friendly match which is no longer a friendly but exhibition.
So they cancel the two matches , and your musa still have more games to attend the 100caps and pass it , so relax Mr African analyst

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cape Verde (2-1)-goals &highlights-world Cup Qualifiers / Permeable Pavers / UEFA Champions League Goal Records You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.