Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Redmi 10A Expectations. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi 10A Expectations. (1577 Views)

My Redmi Ohh God / Finally Got My Redmi Note 9s / How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Scientheosopher(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Haven compared the specifications of Xiaomi phones with others like Nokia, Samsung and all Transsions that are in the same level in terms of specs and price, I saw that truly it offers the most value for money as some of us had stated here on Nairaland. So, it's going to be my next made.

However, due to my current financial constraints my eyes is on the Redmi series, specifically the soon to be launched Redmi 10A (R10A). Because I just need a durable and performance phone that can browse and take good photos.

But the R10A is likely, judging from its predessesor, going to come with a 5mp front camera. This would be very disappointing to me.

So I'm hoping that Xiaomi surprises me, as they did by giving Redmi 10 50mp primary camera and adaptive refresh rate, with the following:

1. 16mp front and 8mp back camera set up.
2. Fingerprint sensor.
3. Qualcomm SoC clocked at 2GHz.
4. 6000mAhs with 15Ws quick charge, and
5. At #45K selling price in Nigeria. (Of course, while keeping everything else in its predecessor the same).

So atheistandpround, sunshineV, genius43 amongst others, what say you? Am I asking for too much at that price?
Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by atheistandproud(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Scientheosopher:
Haven compared the specifications of Xiaomi phones with others like Nokia, Samsung and all Transsions that are in the same level in terms of specs and price, I saw that truly it offers the most value for money as some of us had stated here on Nairaland. So, it's going to be my next made.

However, due to my current financial constraints my eyes is on the Redmi series, specifically the soon to be launched Redmi 10A (R10A). Because I just need a durable and performance phone that can browse and take good photos.

But the R10A is likely, judging from its predessesor, going to come with a 5mp front camera. This would be very disappointing to me.

So I'm hoping that Xiaomi surprises me, as they did by giving Redmi 10 50mp primary camera and adaptive refresh rate, with the following:

1. 16mp front and 8mp back camera set up.
2. Fingerprint sensor.
3. Qualcomm SoC clocked at 2GHz.
4. 6000mAhs with 15Ws quick charge, and
5. At #45K selling price in Nigeria. (Of course, while keeping everything else in its predecessor the same).

So atheistandpround, sunshineV, genius43 amongst others, what say you? Am I asking for too much at that price?

13mp front camera
13mp back camera
Fp sensor/face unlock
Mediatek G35
6,000mAh with 18W

It's all speculation at this point lol

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Osasnidas(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
atheistandproud:

13mp front camera
13mp back camera
Fp sensor/face unlock
Mediatek G35
6,000mAh with 18W

It's all speculation at this point lol

45k? Watch how the price will jump in jumia and co with atleast 55k...

Me just dey observe.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Viiictor10(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
I hope they will release Redmi 10c also

1 Like

Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Youngpo413: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Viiictor10:
I hope they will release Redmi 10c also
sure

1 Like

Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by SunshineHQ(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
its a big jump from redmi 9a and also fair pricing but as athiest said, its all speculation for now

also looking forward to redmi 10c

1 Like

Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Scientheosopher(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
atheistandproud

Truly, it's. Xiaomi would laugh seeing this.
#A big thanks for making the phone section educative.
Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by atheistandproud(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Scientheosopher:
atheistandproud

Truly, it's. Xiaomi would laugh seeing this.
#A big thanks for making the phone section educative.

You're welcome
Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by atheistandproud(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Osasnidas:

45k? Watch how the price will jump in jumia and co with atleast 55k...

Me just dey observe.. shocked

Lol grin grin grin
Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Scientheosopher(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
SunshineHQ
Indeed, it would b a big jump @dat price.
I just hope dis yr's improvements includes fp sensor & front cam.
Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Bayaar02(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Clap for yourself. I actually saw what you did there.
Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by Gideoniteprime4: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Has anyone imagined what life would be like if xiaomi buys and takes over tecno from transsion? tongue
Re: My Redmi 10A Expectations. by skywalker240(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money On Pi Network / Best Phone To Buy, My Budget Is 110k / Please Let Someone Tell Us More About This Promo Mtn Is Doing On 1 Naira Per Minute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.