Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts (1053 Views)

Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Hugged: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Shared with Caption ....

Love you all boo boos.
I am in a happy place,
It’s liberating when you see God Rescue you from what Could have been worse..
It’s Love and Light from this End .
Now let get back to Life�
#DODGEDABULLET

#POST&DELETE

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTh-Dpzoxyu/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by yuping(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
You see life make una no dey put mouth for couples wahala.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm not believing this until NLers who use Insta give confirmation.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by midolian(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin

1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Franzinni: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bros keep it moving ...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by majamajic(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Past ?
When Tonto was mentioned all through the call

Anyway during the second missionary journey of marriage , u have to do anything to hold it down

Cos they will blame u as the demon
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
She done jam her match.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Smh
I guess that guy has something or Tonto or they want to settle and continue the marriage.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by izzou(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
angry

The same Kpokpogarri that was hailing her ex, is the one Tonto is defending?

Tonto is too old to be ridiculed like this. She should stay off social media.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

Was it also a blackmailer that used his IG account to post that you open legs like Lekki tollgate?

What next? You will say his account was hacked?

I guess that guy has something or Tonto or they want to settle and continue the marriage.
I just shake my head at Tontoh. She needs to stay off social media for now

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by pocohantas(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ishilove:

I checked again. The leaked audio was of her this time. Omo, the kpokpo-garri was really prepared for her.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

I checked again. The leaked audio was of her this time. Omo, the kpokpo-garri was really prepared for her.
Hian. Where?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
This popogarri seems to have diarrhea of the mouth!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by J2381: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Someone once told me "many Nigerians will start committing suicide if the FG ban alcohol consumption". Funny thing is, I believe many Nigerians, (one of them Tonto Dikeh) will commit suicide if there's no social media.

This woman literally live her entire life on social media. Choi. Never a dull moment with her. grin cheesy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by igbowoman: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Doesn't this girl have one single friend with commonsense that she can listen to?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Keep shaking your head, is it not the same charade you lots put up online, forming dragon skin ... whereas in reality ordinary cutlery knife fit cut through deep.
Aunty tiwa is busy somewhere reciting somebody son go love me one day grin una go get sense by force.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Was Blackmailed With Past Voice Clip - Tonto Dikeh Reacts by Ishilove: 3:13am On Sep 08, 2021
larryjonze:

Keep shaking your head, is it not the same charade you lots put up online, forming dragon skin ... whereas in reality ordinary cutlery knife fit cut through deep.
Aunty tiwa is busy somewhere reciting somebody son go love me one day grin una go get sense by force.
Keep walking and kindly stay fūcked off

(1) (Reply)

Man Blast Davido For Stylishly Begging Online / Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Adopted Daughter, Chinenye An Iphone 11 Pro (Video) / WWE Superstar***the UNDERTAKER Gives His Life Fully To Christ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.