Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,039 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Where Are The Materials. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are The Materials. (247 Views)

What Are The Materials Need To Prepare For G.R.E. / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students / Loyola Jesuit College Entrance Examination Recommended Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Materials. by Hemanwel(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good evening nairalanders!

A friend's nephew has asked that I help him with an assignment. They were given this assignment to write to their university's VC on why their lecturers shouldn't embark on any industrial action. What's the template like? How does he go about with the introduction?

So, I have come to this great forum to seek help. Would appreciate if anyone can provide a clue or a link. Thanks.
Re: Where Are The Materials. by chatinent: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hemanwel:

A friend's nephew has asked that I help him with an assignment. They were given this assignment to write to their university's VC on why their lecturers shouldn't embark on any industrial action. What's the template like? How does he go about with the introduction?

So, I have come to this great forum to seek help. Would appreciate if anyone can provide a clue or a link. Thanks.

If you need a writer for hire, hit me.
Re: Where Are The Materials. by Hemanwel(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
chatinent:

If you need a writer for hire, hit me.
Just provide a clue or a link. I can take it up from there.
Re: Where Are The Materials. by joinnow: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Hemanwel:

let me give you some tips

plot 2021 Nairaland Street
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/09/2021
To:
The Vice Chancellor
Office of the Vice Chancellor

Through:
The Dean, Personnel Affairs

Dear Sir,
A Call FOR THE SUSPENSION OF IMPENDING ASUU STRIKE
I am writing to you as a NAIRALAND university student in x department to express my views on the ASUU strikes.

While strike action is difficult for us students, as it disrupts our already stressful classes and assessments, I firmly believe this action is necessary as we need to challenge universities to become better employers that value and respect their staff.

In light of this, I implore you to consider offering students compensation for their lost teaching hours, whilst ensuring the lecturer's terms are agreed to.

As students, we are losing out on what we expected when we joined the university - but the buck of this does not fall on our lecturers themselves. The necessity of their strike is something I stand in solidarity with, but also reimbursement for the failure to adequately provide the education I was promised is something I call for. The two can be met - the two fall on the responsibility of management.

Our education system should be one that is funded, accessible and lifelong; a system that reflects the needs of society. We need to protect education together. This is why I fully support ASUU in their strike action and their reasons for striking, however, it is for the good of everyone if the problems that have caused this dispute are reconciled as quickly as possible. This means that you should use the influence you have to write to ASUU and ask them to recommence negotiations. This way, an equitable solution for all parties can be found quickly.

I implore you as chief custodian of the UNIVERSITY to take immediate action AVERT these INTENDING strikes, by instructing those who negotiate on your behalf to back down from imposing the terms they’ve arrived at and re-engage with the GOVERMENT. In the meantime, I fully expect to be financially compensated for the classes missed as a result of the strike.

Yours faithfully,
Joinnow
Final Year
Faculty of Online Science
Department of General Education
Nairaland University
NOTE CC
Re: Where Are The Materials. by Hemanwel(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2021
joinnow:

let me give you some tips

plot 2021 Nairaland Street
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/09/2021
To:
The Vice Chancellor
Office of the Vice Chancellor

Through:
The Dean, Personnel Affairs

Dear Sir,
A Call FOR THE SUSPENSION OF IMPENDING ASUU STRIKE
I am writing to you as a NAIRALAND university student in x department to express my views on the ASUU strikes.

While strike action is difficult for us students, as it disrupts our already stressful classes and assessments, I firmly believe this action is necessary as we need to challenge universities to become better employers that value and respect their staff.

In light of this, I implore you to consider offering students compensation for their lost teaching hours, whilst ensuring the lecturer's terms are agreed to.

As students, we are losing out on what we expected when we joined the university - but the buck of this does not fall on our lecturers themselves. The necessity of their strike is something I stand in solidarity with, but also reimbursement for the failure to adequately provide the education I was promised is something I call for. The two can be met - the two fall on the responsibility of management.

Our education system should be one that is funded, accessible and lifelong; a system that reflects the needs of society. We need to protect education together. This is why I fully support ASUU in their strike action and their reasons for striking, however, it is for the good of everyone if the problems that have caused this dispute are reconciled as quickly as possible. This means that you should use the influence you have to write to ASUU and ask them to recommence negotiations. This way, an equitable solution for all parties can be found quickly.

I implore you as chief custodian of the UNIVERSITY to take immediate action AVERT these INTENDING strikes, by instructing those who negotiate on your behalf to back down from imposing the terms they’ve arrived at and re-engage with the GOVERMENT. In the meantime, I fully expect to be financially compensated for the classes missed as a result of the strike.

Yours faithfully,
Joinnow
Final Year
Faculty of Online Science
Department of General Education
Nairaland University
NOTE CC

Thanks a lot, bro!

(1) (Reply)

2021 Admission@oduduwa University International Secondary Schools / Polytechnic Students In Fear As ASUP Issues Fresh Strike Threats To FG / TWO Certificates: One Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.