Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri (2387 Views)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by winningwinner(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2021
President Buhari is expected to commission some projects in IMO State as stated by the government. Among the projects will include some Roads. In order to show and receive more accolades, the state government has embarked on black painting some old roads in the state to be included in the number of those to be commissioned on Thursday during the president's visit.

Surely, Imo State is working....!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by vickydankal(f): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2021
I wanted to be angry and I remembered he never won the election in the first place.

So the person that put him there is coming to visit him that's all.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Xtopherprince(m): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Clown that one. Supreme Court governor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Fejoku: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2021
I can be very creative but I've never thought of this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Rochas Okorocha is an apprentice before Uzodinjo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by OkuFaba(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Two idiots...

One is visiting one

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Crossroad1(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Buckeyemedia1: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2021
vickydankal:
I wanted to be angry and I remembered he never won the election in the first place.

So the person that put him there is coming to visit him that's all.
Name one Nigerian state Governor whose election did not reach the Supreme Court? even your messiah Atiku took baba Buhari all the way to the Supreme Court, Keep deceiving & consoling yourself that he did not win, they are already working on his second term.
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Yeye supreme court administrator of Imo State.
Bubu, Tanko and Fulani's Zoological Republic ambassador to Imo state, set to receive his clown,lifeless & useless vegetable pay master,remote controller.
Hopelessness Ozodingba to receive uselessness Bubu, the world most unfortunate,calamitous president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by winningwinner(m): 1:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Name one Nigerian state Governor whose election did not reach the Supreme Court? even your messiah Atiku took baba Buhari all the way to the Supreme Court, Keep deceiving & consoling yourself that he did not win, they are already working on his second term.

What is your point exactly....?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Buckeyemedia1: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Yeye supreme court administrator of Imo State.
Bubu, Tanko and Fulani's Zoological Republic ambassador to Imo state, set to receive his clown,lifeless & useless vegetable pay master,remote controller.
Hopelessness Ozodingba to receive uselessness Bubu, the world most unfortunate,calamitous president.
President Buhari Failure, Ohakim Failure, Mumu Okorocha Failure, Hope Uzodinma failure? All Imo state Senators Failures, All House of Representatives both Federal & State Failures, I am sorry for you, you have no hope.
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by winningwinner(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
President Buhari Failure, Hope Uzodinma failure? All Imo state Senators Failures, All House of Representatives both Federal & State Failures, I am sorry for you, you have no hope.

I am yet to understand what you're saying... Could you please take a clear stand on the matter....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
President Buhari Failure, Ohakim Failure, Mumu Okorocha Failure, Hope Uzodinma failure? All Imo state Senators Failures, All House of Representatives both Federal & State Failures, I am sorry for you, you have no hope.
Fulani boy,hope u are sleeping on top hope for this jaga jaga cow_ntri?
The political class from Imo state to Akwa Ibom to Kogi to Katsina to Ondo including d lifeless,useless mannequin in aso rock are all failures... u and ur state Governor,federal & state house members,senators inclusive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Rugaria: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Buhari is not coming to visit anybody or to commission any Stoopid projects in Imo State, because they're no projects to commission. His disciples at Imo government house are known for grand squandetmania and not for positive performances... Buhari is just coming for a "Triumphant Entry". Just to rub it in that he imposed a supreme court governor, killed as many innocent youths as possible and that we can do our worst. Basically, irrespective of the high number of innocent people killed during the UGM crises by the security agencies, the dullard from Daurra doesn't care. If he has the chance, he will ride into Owerri on a horse like Othman Dan fodio..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:42am On Sep 08, 2021
One domestic Ewu(goat) getting set to receive another domestic animal nama(cow) in his supreme court giving administrative quarters/state to commission dis shameless shit of a project.
After d visit na shit go full everywhere bcus ewu and nama ve nothing to deliver,offer than shit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Buckeyemedia1: 1:58am On Sep 08, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
One domestic Ewu(goat) getting set to receive another domestic animal nama(cow) in his supreme court giving administrative quarters/state to commission dis shameless shit of a project.
After d visit na shit go full everywhere bcus ewu and nama ve nothing to deliver,offer than shit.
Poverty na bad thing, maybe the heat from the no electricity in that your cubicle is affecting you? E reach to vex, Jehovah punish our follow follow democrazy people.
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Buckeyemedia1: 2:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Buhari is not coming to visit anybody or to commission any Stoopid projects in Imo State, because they're no projects to commission. His disciples at Imo government house are known for grand squandetmania and not for positive performances... Buhari is just coming for a "Triumphant Entry". Just to rub it in that he imposed a supreme court governor, killed as many innocent youths as possible and that we can do our worst. Basically, irrespective of the high number of innocent people killed during the UGM crises by the security agencies, the dullard from Daurra doesn't care. If he has the chance, he will ride into Owerri on a horse like Othman Dan fodio..
Ipobian Wailer we feel your emphatic grief. Take Heart.
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Totilopussylick(m): 2:07am On Sep 08, 2021
When I saw the head line, I thought it was ipob group are damaging the road with pistols and hoes lipsrsealed

When air blow fowl yansh must open na.

Hopeless Uzodinjo I hope you are chewing qwuro and sinking brukutu together with the chief terrorist federal republic of zoogeria!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by chrisxxx(m): 2:07am On Sep 08, 2021
What we do to ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by kahal29: 2:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Fake News
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by mcjohny(m): 2:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
oga be calming down now.
but at least he was the first person to take fourth position and still was the overall best, and that is why we call him supreme Court governor

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Nkitara: 3:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Poverty na bad thing, maybe the heat from the no electricity in that your cubicle is affecting you? E reach to vex, Jehovah punish our follow follow democrazy people.
I'm suspecting you to be either the stupid hope or just an ordinary aboki who is pained because the East rejects both the vegetable and the supreme court governor. Because I see none of your business in another Tribes state. I guess that's a price we pay for sharing a country with the backward northerners

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Nwchkwgz: 4:07am On Sep 08, 2021
Hope uzodinma is trying in IMO state.. we just hate am because na APC man ..
Without that unknown gunmen thing and fake news against him everywhere which was political IMO would have been working fine... why can’t you guys support this man tbh
P.S no state or province in the world has 100% good roads before you start bringing out pictures from 2002 owerri to try to prove me wrong
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Nwchkwgz: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2021
And as for Buhari government
If you think the government is the problem and not we the people... then re think again
As for the youths
Yes we are lazy.. there is too much money in Nigeria comot pride and work hard you go see say money choke for this country..
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by greenie77: 4:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Hmm....
Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Conner44: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Please help me find helinues aka monogamy aka ? ? ?

Oh yes he has a new moniker now grin

He owes me so please help me point him out. He will be somewhere about here posting his usual thrash so watch out

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Dividends of APC progress...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Almaigaa: 4:55am On Sep 08, 2021
This can only happen in one place, the EAST. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri by Mynd44: 5:14am On Sep 08, 2021
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Rivers Pdp Guber Candidate Picks Dr Ngozi Ordu As Running Mate / Just In: APC Senator, Senator Bulkachawa Defects To PDP / Election Petition Tribunal Orders INEC To Provide CTC's Of All Obio/Akpor result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.