Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss (471 Views)

Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Davido called Chioma the love of my life, as they shared new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by thegeniusmedia: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Tega Dominic-Ajeboh, One of the recently evicted housemates of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija), Popularly and her husband, Ajeboh Krislawrence has finally meet.

TGM gathered that in a video which emerged on Tuesday, the duo was seen clinging to each other in a long hug as they met for the first time since his wife’s eviction.

Tega was seen hugging her husband for a long time with tears in her eyes.

Amid teases and cheers from onlookers, the duo shared a passionate kiss.

This comes shortly after she openly apologized to her husband and Nigerians in an Instagram video, stating that she takes responsibility for her action.

It was gathered that she had deleted past posts from her verified Instagram page.

Last week, while she was still on the show, Tega set tongues wagging with a video that went viral on which featured her kissing fellow housemate, Boma while in bed.

She also kissed Boma in front of the housemates and at the executive lounge where he spanked her.

In an interview on Monday, Tega’s husband stated that she’ll forgive Tega if he apologises to her, pointing out that he had not spoken to her since her eviction.

However, Tega revealed that she had spoken to her husband and they are ‘good’ with each other.

Their emotional reunion confirms her claims as she held on to him for a long time before they both shared a long passionate kiss amid cheers from people present in the room.

Watch the video below;.....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2021/09/07/viral-video-tega-and-her-husband-finally-meet-as-they-shared-passionate-kiss-after-bbnaijas-amorous-affair-with-tega/

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by Vinceobrian(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2021
This guy is a big fool....after all she did on national TV....bird of the same feather flock together.
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by Nukilia: 1:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Signs of a failed society grin grin grin
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by Humanoid01(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2021
None of these things seems real. It all looks doctored, I don't know what their aim is but it doesn't seem like these people don't know what they're doing. So if una like, make una dey kill una selves for their matter.
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by Oche211(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2021
God, please help me not to be a SIMPle man like this tega husband.

Let my case never be this pathetic.
This I ask of thee.

1 Like

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by ahnie: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Proverbs 97 verse 16.
So the mother spake and said....My son,if you want to live long,I beseech thee as a mother never,ever chook mouth in husband and wife matter.because Las Las them go carry you settle on top bed.

Nigerians ntorrrrrrrr!!!
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by cococandy(f): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2021
Here for the tears
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Tega And Her Husband Finally Meet As They Shared Passionate Kiss by socialmediaman: 3:19am On Sep 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nothing to see here / Fully Built House At Lekki / Bags Of Rice, Beans, Potatoes, Onions, Peppers,dry Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.