Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

It's More Than Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's More Than Life (208 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's More Than Life by Dangerousboy(m): 3:55am On Sep 08, 2021
IT'S MORE THAN LIFE

Romans 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

In One of the Communist country where religious gathering/activity were prohibited, a group of believers held underground meetings.

Their location was busted, and a group of soldiers invaded their gathering. They brought a picture of Jesus and asked that those who are for Jesus should move to the right side where the picture was, and those who are not, should move to where they were.

Now those Christians moved to were the soldiers was, renouncing their Faith, except a lady who moved to where Jesus was, and kissed the picture, standing by him.

The Soldiers thought to themselves; if these ones could deny their Master, then they can join forces with our enemies and fight against us. They killed those Christians, saving the lady who stood for her Faith.

Jesus, your faith, your salvation is worth dying for. Our hope is not only in this world because, the world and it's system will pass away, but those who stand for the Lord will shine like the stars � of the sky forever (please study Daniel 12:1-3)

2 Likes

Re: It's More Than Life by Eviana(f): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mercy....I have to quote this one...please forgive me.
Powerful....powerful...powerful.
Beautifully written...

Dangerouboy:
IT'S MORE THAN LIFE

Romans 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

In One of the Communist country where religious gathering/activity were prohibited, a group of believers held underground meetings.

Their location was busted, and a group of soldiers invaded their gathering. They brought a picture of Jesus and asked that those who are for Jesus should move to the right side where the picture was, and those who are not, should move to where they were.

Now those Christians moved to were the soldiers was, renouncing their Faith, except a lady who moved to where Jesus was, and kissed the picture, standing by him.

The Soldiers thought to themselves; if these ones could deny their Master, then they can join forces with our enemies and fight against us. They killed those Christians, saving the lady who stood for her Faith.

Jesus, your faith, your salvation is worth dying for. Our hope is not only in this world because, the world and it's system will pass away, but those who stand for the Lord will shine like the stars � of the sky forever (please study Daniel 12:1-3)

1 Like

Re: It's More Than Life by Dangerousboy(m): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Eviana:
Mercy....I have to quote this one...please forgive me.
Powerful....powerful...powerful.
Beautifully written...

appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gather Strength For The Last Trip / Maureen Badejo Suffers Another Historic Defeat As She Loses Appeal Against Mfm I / Video: Flying Spaghetti Monster Shows Himself To Prove His Existence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.