Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

#BBN: ‘she Still Dey Apologize, New S*x Video Drop’ Tega And Boma New S* X Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBN: ‘she Still Dey Apologize, New S*x Video Drop’ Tega And Boma New S* X Vid (932 Views)

Bobrisky: 'I Am Not Getting Married Now, Small Olosho Still Dey My Blood' / BBN: “she Is A Bitter Witch” Fans Drags Ka3na For What She Did During Bbn Reunio / Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBN: ‘she Still Dey Apologize, New S*x Video Drop’ Tega And Boma New S* X Vid by Bbnaijagist: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2021
In a fresh video roaming the internet, Tega was seen with Boma having an intimacy that looks somewhat like sex

This video surfaced after Tega apologized to her fans, family and friends about the show she put on with Boma in the house which she said was nothing serious but just a script.

Watch the video >>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Explains How She Plan On Having Kids (video) / Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullman Arrives Lagos / Bella: I Use To Help My Mum Pack Chairs & Tables But I Stopped When I Blew (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.