Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base (81038 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Visit Toyin Abraham As They Carry Her Newborn Baby / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by MikkieEl: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Opeyemi l'Amreica ma ma re o.

Thread seen.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Mercy2006(f): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Congrats pretty,brilliant babe!
You have done well.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Maghan37: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Okortor:
Congratulations to her.
Proud daughter.

Well, I wonder how many oyibo officers has tasted her puna. It's well.
You made a good reasonable comment, why ruin it with nonsense talk. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by J2381: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2021
So she's no longer a Nigerian. I'm sure paying for visa when visiting Nigeria will make her frown. Lol.
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by motymop: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2021
It has gotten to this where you are a rich man in Nigeria but then you are happy that your child is a non ranking officer in thè United states military because it is a citizen pathway.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Yinksdavid(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products are available at a very low cost . kindly reach out via yinks.azure@gmail.com for more details.

Exchange Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)
Exchange Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)

Office 2013 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2016 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2019 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)

Office 365
- Project Professional 2019
- Office Home and Business 2019
- Visio Professional 2019
- Office Professional Plus 2019

Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac
Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac

Office Professional Plus 2016
Office Professional Plus 2019

SharePoint Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise)
SharePoint Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise)

Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019

Visual Studio 2017 for Mac
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows Server 2016 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard)

Windows Server 2019 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard).
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Hmm LBA

Congratulations
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by hush15: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Fuji maestro Pasuma and his wife pays a visit to their daughter's Naval base of operation at the United States of America. The video shows a real proud dad Pasuma while the daughter and wife appeared very reserved. Congrats to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpFQmY3g4no

Nice, after serving 4yrs, she get to stay permanently unlike Nigeria where you serve and treated like trash. Na to go join US army be that people for those finding a way out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTi8o3grrhb/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by hush15: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Fuji maestro Pasuma and his wife pays a visit to their daughter's Naval base of operation at the United States of America. The video shows a real proud dad Pasuma while the daughter and wife appeared very reserved. Congrats to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpFQmY3g4no

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTi8o3grrhb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nice, after serving 4yrs, she get to stay permanently unlike Nigeria where you serve and treated like trash. Na to go join US army be that people for those finding a way out

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Eriokanmi: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
They call these guys rifrafs but their children are doing great while the children of the big and mighty in the society are busy ruining their lives with drugs. What an irony. MC Oluomo's children too are doing great in America. Life!

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by onatisi(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
if you are a millionaire and you are very okay , the best gift and legacy you can give ur kids now is to relocate them out of naija to a better place where they can and will be able to utilize and harness their potentials,skills and gifts to the fullest without fear or any hindrance

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Dearlord(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
weyreypey:
Why are they isolating the mother?
This video only reveals him as a baby in an adult body.

I observed that too
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by CeCeEkol(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
The kind of daughters we hope to raise someday, daughters that will make us proud. i love what am seeing, GOD BLESS them all and give me the grace to raise my girl right.. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Habib101: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Beautiful moments
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
only children of the dumb rich end up bad , take another look closely , you will see that this is true , even those ruling us and stealing the nation dry everyday dont believe in this so called project called Nigeria , all of them have their children abroad , no sensible rich parent will leave his precious kids in a volatile place like naiaj that anything can happen at anytime .
Eriokanmi:
They call these guys rifrafs but their children are doing great while the children of the big and mighty in the society are busy ruining their lives with drugs. What an irony. MC Oluomo's children too are doing great in America. Life!

4 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by IcyAutos: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Yaks02:

Do u give hire purchase?

No sir, direct purchase only.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by BlackyOne(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2021
NNS in the Mud ��
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Elliotwaveforec: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2021
So this is the Opeyemi L'America he always sings about. Good job.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by ComeToJesus: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2021
See this small girl for Oremeji, Mushin that year. This is beautiful.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by rollywise(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Everyone is securing the future of the family. What are you doing about yours today now that you still have strength

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by newguy1(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Flier:
Is her father not in Nigeria ? Keep Deceiving yourself.Nigeria is bad but you can make it
The probability that you can become wealthy living abroad is almost zero
in a well structured society u don’t have to be wealthy to live good, a friend of my just came in to d state n within the year of working as a junior analyst he has n apartment n a ford on mortgage my point is if u can afford to leave my brother leave now that the criteria’s esp to Canada is still achievement do it. If u believe u will be here even though u can afford to my broda it ur choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by JangoroInvest(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Do you know people are out here needing your services? but they don't know about your business. Join our Two Weeks Intensive Class on how to improve your businesses through online advertisement s. The use of Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube advertisement has become an essential to Small and Medium Businesses all over the world. Our students are taught on how to take their businesses Online and getting potential customers every day.

NOTE: 50% Discount on Training Fee for First 10 people to Register.

Registration Start: 10th September, 2021

Training start: 20th September, 2021

Training Center: 1st Floor, Adedeinbo Plaza, Behind RCCG Maranatha, Ifako, Gbagada Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp: 08105812679
Instagram: @kingsbridgeit
www.kingsbridgeit.com

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Jaqenhghar: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I hope she hurriedly come back and act like our french brother if she is truly proud of her heritage.

The future is female pls come and baptize her and in Quote send the Buffoon below to his position...

Whi say you have to go back to that dump to be proud of your heritage?
You can be proud from afar. Celebrate your culture in peace and sanity then pay the occasional visit to see loved ones. It doesn't get any prouder than that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Kellie069(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2021
The best gift any parent fit give their pikin Na to carry em commot from this country!!! It’s dark here

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Jaqenhghar: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2021
newguy1:
in a well structured society u don’t have to be wealthy to live good, a friend of my just came in to d state n within the year of working as a junior analyst he has n apartment n a ford on mortgage my point is if u can afford to leave my brother leave now that the criteria’s esp to Canada is still achievement do it. If u believe u will be here even though u can afford to my broda it ur choice
You dey mind them? They think its all about just making money. Thank God today money has not fixed insecurity. They see these things but they are too dumb to understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by EmmaLege: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's things like this we pray for, we pray for children that will make us proud.

i swear bro cool
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by Jaqenhghar: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Flier:
Is her father not in Nigeria ? Keep Deceiving yourself.Nigeria is bad but you can make it
The probability that you can become wealthy living abroad is almost zero
But you will live a better quality of life than many millionaires in that shithole.
In fact you have to be a billionaire in Niggeria to live the life of a middle class person in some of those countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by alexola20(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2021
And some mothers nah to take dem pikin do contribution or ppwer elevation in the dark world.
Re: Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base by michdera(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] / 19-Year-Old Wizkid Impersonator, Ifeoma Nelly Pictured / 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.