Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,886 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) (283 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / Recognise Your Triggers / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.
Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2021
For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

1 Like

Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Die empty!
Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Ayo081(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Recently, I have been sharing scriptures with little explanation with my church group.

I noticed the improvement.

Thank you.
Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Image123(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2021
The first thing though should be to find out why your church that you so much trust and don't want to leave is stopping you from "using your talent" and work on it. It's not a must to be heard. There is time for everything. Imagine if Moses or David went to form Tiktok or blog when their "talent" or dreams didn't immediately bloom. Paul was silent for some years in Arabia. Who knows maybe you are simply not ready yet, or need to really get what God wants. Who knows maybe you're being protected from crashing? So many things, life is not a linear equation.

1 Like

Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Image123:
The first thing though should be to find out why your church that you so much trust and don't want to leave is stopping you from "using your talent" and work on it. It's not a must to be heard. There is time for everything. Imagine if Moses or David went to form Tiktok or blog when their "talent" or dreams didn't immediately bloom. Paul was silent for some years in Arabia. Who knows maybe you are simply not ready yet, or need to really get what God wants. Who knows maybe you're being protected from crashing? So many things, life is not a linear equation.

The video is actually about megachurches where you simply can't be discovered for the sheer number of people. I hope you watched the short video. God bless.

1 Like

Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Ayo081:
Recently, I have been sharing scriptures with little explanation with my church group.

I noticed the improvement.

Thank you.

God bless. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Image123(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2021
PastorM:

The video is actually about megachurches where you simply can't be discovered for the sheer number of people. I hope you watched the short video. God bless.

In the big churches that i know, one person doesn't do everything. It is more common in small churches. All in all, sometimes it may just be safer playing Mary and listening than being the Martha around. God bless you too.
Re: When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) by Ayo081(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
PastorM:

God bless. Keep it up!

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Love Others / “Eni Ba Dake, T'ara E A Ba Dake” - ‘A Closed Mouth Is A Closed Destiny' / Re: Jehovah Witnesses And Hypocrisy Are Siamese Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.