Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question (42080 Views)

Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by izubext007: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
I swear dis question tire some people, expecially those girls wey no dey read but dey vote for niyi and pere..

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ilovezzor: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kingluqman:
Answer it, I will give you 1k airtime

Jamb is April

Etisalat is lemon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by frndfghtr(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
E
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Goldbw122(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Very funny..
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by ejimatic: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

See The Trending Unizik Exam Question That Was set For Business Administration Department of the school.

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
Department: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Course Title: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING I

SECTION A
1. Miss Maria one of the recently evicted Housemates of BBN season 6. immediately travelled back to Dubai where she actively does business of realtor services: only to discover that her manager Niyi has embezzled $4 Million from her business money. Consequently, she sacked the manager and employed Pere who had first class in business administration from university of Lagos. Considering the way things are happening negatively, she needed to know her cash position with regard to her business and so wanted the new manager to prepare her updated 3 months cash budget for the month of March, April and May. The opening cash balance on the 10 of January was expected to be 4100,000. The sales budgeted was as follows:

January $120,000
February $100,000
March $50,000
April $75,000
May $90,000
Records show that debtors settle according to the following pattern.
Why does a a university question contain many errors like this?
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ever8090:
I no even understand the question sef...
only accounting and finance students will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I think the lecturer is trying to convey a message.. the importance of the show and the impact on students..

Those slay queens seating for the exam who spend 20hrs daily watching the show and can not attempt the question.. may amadioha have mercy on them..

Which school you go?

These questions are called case studies questions. Something close to practical questions.

Students are expected to give answers on how they will solve this question when they meet a similar situation in real life

3 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Hezmatosky: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Very good illustration. The examiner was trying to make the question concrete and understandable. In accounting question, you go hear funny names tire. The fact is that someone's name or business name must be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:
Whatever little that is left of our education is now in jeopardy. This is disgraceful to say the least from an academian.

You no go school at all

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by robinfemi: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Many no sabi solve that questions cheesy, they are only familiar with those names and their acts grin BBN watchers lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Abokiijebu: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'm Flagabusted.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by AlabiJ: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wahala for student wey no dey watch BBN.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Donspicey: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
As a science student i leave this to those that understand the question....... grin

Accounting students and money matter no be here ooooo..... shocked

See figures everwhere.....

2 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by AZControversial(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
For extra marks, the students should impress the lecturer with a summary of pere and maria's relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Komu1048(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

See The Trending Unizik Exam Question That Was set For Business Administration Department of the school.

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
Department: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Course Title: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING I

SECTION A
1. Miss Maria one of the recently evicted Housemates of BBN season 6. immediately travelled back to Dubai where she actively does business of realtor services: only to discover that her manager Niyi has embezzled $4 Million from her business money. Consequently, she sacked the manager and employed Pere who had first class in business administration from university of Lagos. Considering the way things are happening negatively, she needed to know her cash position with regard to her business and so wanted the new manager to prepare her updated 3 months cash budget for the month of March, April and May. The opening cash balance on the 10 of January was expected to be 4100,000. The sales budgeted was as follows:

January $120,000
February $100,000
March $50,000
April $75,000
May $90,000
Records show that debtors settle according to the following pattern.

One of the best uni in Nigeria, I hate how tribalism is used to prevent me from securing admission. Despite passing jamb n prescience

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
UNIZIK don turn to full time jonsing o.

But the good thing with this type of education is that the students will perform well because of the added excitement of treading on familiar grounds which will help boost their memory.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Flairoqy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
kereman1:
500h airtime to whoever answer this.

1. Waec I know is may/june, neco october/November what is jamb?

2. If MTN is yellow, airtel is red, glo is green, what is etisalat?
1. May/June
2. Black
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Charx122: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
I see a frustrated lecturer trying to awaken studendts interest to study.

I thought so too good one
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin since they can't sit and read books, he's trying to make it as practical as possible

So that even a brain dead can answer the question grin

God knows I hardly watch that show except the few that caught my eyes here on Nairaland undecided

It's well
Log16 8¹/2=x
Find x.(NB,it's log base 16)
Solve,my intelligent slay queen. wink
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by bellosulaiman(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Immediately I read the question, I knew it was a question for Accounting students. I had to confirm by ascertaining the department it emanates. All in all, prepare cash budgets for three months. Hope they avoid they errors else, we call it osa straight(griberish that will lead to zero score)

Greatest Accounting Students!

I pray you guys will excel in your endeavors and become a Chartered Accountants like we your mentors.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by ComeToJesus: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
This Unizik sef....
Obi Cubana
Now Pere and Maria

Acada don suffer
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Chingykay77(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no !!!!

I can't believe dis !!!!!

Dis clearly shows dat d lecturer likes maria of bbnaija, damn !!!!

He should expect funny answers from d students.
The Student(s) that answered funny will get funny marks grin

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Crixxx: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is the best way to go about learning. Let student feel great connection with their studies.
I hope other lecturers follow this pattern immediately and see how students excel.
This is an internet generation and you cannot change it.

All I can see is love from the lecturers

3 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ikpeohiri(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
The question above is not all about BBNJA but it's just to manipulate the figures using those names and the figures to tackle the question. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Crixxx: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Komu1048:

One of the best uni in Nigeria, I hate how tribalism is used to prevent me from securing admission. Despite passing jamb n prescience

Unizik is very strict with their admission standard plus they have much applicants too.
Sorry about that and keep trying

2 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by pacespot(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nigerians and hypocrisy, and they pretend as if they don't watch this show

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Damn!

How did they miss out Boma the randy auditor who shagged Tega the married store keeper so as to cover up her sales records that have not balanced since the first quarter of 2021?
You make laugh always.. smile.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / 7 Ways You Waste Mental Energy Without Realizing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.