Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video (1262 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off New Curvy Body After Successfully Losing Weight (video) / Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by damilola4162(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus received a generous gift from her friend and colleague, Funke Akindele-Bello popularly known as Jenifa, Newspremises reports.

The actress who celebrated her birthday on Tuesday, September 7, took to Instagram to show the wads of cash Funke gave her.

"Thank you LAFUNKY for the cash gift. I did not see this coming," Eniola wrote, tagging Funke.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7KmHK4_avw][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/eniola-badmus-shows-off-wads-of-cash-funke-akindele-gave-to-celebrate-her-birthday-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by Ever8090: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2021
That's good for her let her enjoy with the money...since I was born I never celebrate birthday grin who else be like me?

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by Bornsinner7: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by JimmyDarmody: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Plus Sized grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Good one,I need this and more for my birthday few month's coming. Pansophist start saving now,don't say I didn't tell you early enough.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by Onyi22(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Ever8090:
That's good for her let her enjoy with the money...since I was born I never celebrate birthday grin who else be like me?
Nobody be like You grin
You are alone grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by Pussyassasin(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Enjoy yourself
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by Pussyassasin(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Ever8090:
me cry
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Cash Funke Akindele Gave To Celebrate Her Birthday(video by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:

Nobody be like You grin
You are alone grin

There are many like him.
He's not alone.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Actress, Destiny Etiko And Prophet Odumeje Reportedly Dating / Actress Eniola Badmus Looks Trimmed In New Pre-Birthday Photos / Pick Someone Out Of Nollywood (Actor Or Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.