Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos (5591 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by wura2020: 1:20am On May 24, 2011
I stumbled on Nairaland while browsing in search of a car for my wife. I then posted a thread asking sellers to respond to my request and among many, I connected with < inspired auto> who sold a very beautiful car to my wife. After posting pictures of the car to me, my wife went to Lagos to check the car out on Saturday 21st and simply fell in love with it. She practically dragged me with her to Lagos from Ibadan on Monday 23rd to meet <inspired>. We went to the bank together, did transfer of funds between customers (we both use GTB), sighned the papers and pronto he got a driver who drove the car to Ibadan at his cost.
My wife is very happy now. At least she will stop nagging me for a car for a long time to come. < ispired> pls. post some of the pictures for all Nairalanders to see.
Kudos to the management and members of Nairaland. If u are able to weed out the bad eggs in the forum, u will go places. To <inspired> pls. keep up the good customer relation. He is a young man who has a passion for what he is doing and the sky is your limit.
PS, The car put a big hole in my pocket though. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by sonety2k(m): 3:54am On May 24, 2011
Congratulation , send us Henessay ooooooo, regards to Hajia
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2011
wura2020:

@Inspired> Accept the little money we have saved so far for the Highlander so that I can get my wife a biffiting car and also praise u on this forum. How much did u sell that one? Abi na secret? To the new owner we go wash am o.

[size=14pt]
I can remember this post, Im glad We made it Happen  wink
[/size]
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by wura2020: 10:42am On May 24, 2011
<Inspired> please post some pictures of the Highlander for the (listenning) viewing pleasure fellow Nairalanders. Kudos to u. U promised to give me VIN report. Dont forget.
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2011
wura2020:

<Inspired> please post some pictures of the Highlander for the (listenning) viewing pleasure fellow Nairalanders. Kudos to u. U promised to give me VIN report. Dont forget.
[size=13pt]

Alright Sir, Ill First Post some Photos that You haven't Seen, I Only sent you Photos After Vehicle arrived Lagos

The Photos Of the Vehicle In US Before shipment
[/size]
[size=15pt]
2005 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED 4 WHEEL DRIVE

CAN A CAR BE CLEANER ?
[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Attached is the VIN Report of your Vehicle

CLEAN TITLE

No Accident

NO Salvaged

QUALIFIES FOR BUY BACK GUARANTEE.
[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2011
[size=13pt]MORE, IN YANKEE !!![/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2011
[size=13pt]WHAT MORE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL ?[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by chelseabmw(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2011
Nice one poster

kudos to u inspired
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2011
chelseabmw:

Nice one poster

kudos to u inspired

wink Thanks Chelseabmw, Wura2020 and Hajia Wura2020 are Lucky People.
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2011
[size=15pt]3 KEYS CONFIRMED[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2011
[size=13pt]Clean Leather Interior[/size]

[size=13pt]ITS LIMITED[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2011
[size=25pt]THE INSPIRED AUTO[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2011
newman10:

Good work man, keep it up !!!
[size=13pt]

Thanks Sir/Ma.

We Owe Our Customers the Duty to give them the Best.
[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2011
[size=13pt]FOR THOSE OF US THAT CANNOT WAIT FOR NAIJA SOIL PHOTOS

YOU CAN SEE THEM HERE

http://www.BLOCKED/view/42/toyota-highlander-limited-4wd-2005
[/size]
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2011
[size=14pt]MORE PHOTOS ON AMERICAN SOIL[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2011

YOU CAN SEE THEM HERE

[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2011

YOU CAN SEE THEM HERE

[/size]
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2011
[size=15pt]MORE PHOTOS BEFORE SHIPMENT

@ Inspired Autos We Know Our Onions
[/size]
[size=15pt]
Deal With us Today, Visit WWW.BLOCKED
[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2011
cool cool
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2011
[size=13pt]First Step to Take When Buying a Car is to BUY from Inspired Autos[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2011
[size=15pt]EVEN THE NAME OF OUR TIRES IS INTEGRITY cheesy cheesy[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2011
cool cool

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2011
newman10:

Nice website, why not have a payment portal so that buyers can deposit through your website too, etranzact, interswitch and co

Thanks We would Incorporate the E Payment System Very Soon,

Visitors would be able to Check their VIN reports through E-Payment systems As well

Thanks for the Input

God Bless. cool
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2011
wink

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2011
[size=13pt]LIVE IN NIGERIA[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
[size=13pt]NOTE THE STICKERS ON THE BACK WIND SHIELD  wink[/size]

Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]More Coming !!![/size]
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by SEGAD: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
I don't normally write on nairaland, but from auto related businesses I had with Inspired, the guy is simply the best auto dealers in NIGERIA.
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by DAY12(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
Inspired Baba!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
SEGAD:

I don't normally write on nairaland, but from auto related businesses I had with Inspired, the guy is simply the best auto dealers in NIGERIA.

Oga SEGAD, Thanks so Much, You're a Sure Referral Point For me in Your Company. wink
Re: My Fantastic Experience with Inspired autos by inspiredm(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2011
More Photos Of Hajia Wura's 05 Highlander Limited

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD>>>>>>>2003 Toyota Corolla CE / OMG!! 2013 Honda Accord Sports Upgraded To 2017 **reg** SOLD / Clean Tokunbo 2002 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4.. N1.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.