Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? (529 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / Best Baby Travel Insurance Policy / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? by ofemigeorge(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Why You Need a Travel Insurance.

Most people feel travel insurance are extra expenses when booking a trip. Some will even try to go with out it. Be it for leisure, pleasure or business, it’s highly recommended you always get one before you set out on any trip. 

I have heard stories from clients, about their experience about those that learned about travel insurance the hard way after losing passport or falling ill in abroad, during a business trip or as a student. I won’t go much talking about this but believe me it was an ordeal, and it wasn’t pleasant.

And what is most surprising is how extremely cheap it is unknown to many.

Here are some benefits you need to know about travel insurance:

BENEFITS
-Medical and associated expenses.
-Repatriation of remains
-Dental
-Loss of Travel Documents and passport
-Missed departure/ missed connection
-Trip delay
-Travel Assistance services is available
-Baggage Delay
-Loss of check in baggage
-Legal expenses
-Bail Bond
-Risk involving travelers

WHO NEEDS IT?
Individual.
Family.
Groups.

ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE PLAN
- For trips to 26 countries Schengen countries
- For worldwide travel
- For Hajj and Umrah

Every year we help more than 21million people answer the call of their traveling Insurance, offering protection for trips cancelation to medical bills abroad.

Get your Travel Insurance *instantly* right into your mail *(in 10mins or less)* or if you prefer the hardcopy we will send it to you. Fast and easy from where ever you are. You could also come to our office.

Call me, Femi George
View my number � below the page.
oluwafemi.george@allianz.ng

268 Herbert Macaulay way, alagomegi busstop, Yaba. Tall glass building right beside MallMart.

Note: Our travel insurance is Covid 19 Compliance.
Re: Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? by ofemigeorge(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Allianz Nigeria Insurance.
German company.
Took over from Ensure.
Biggest benefits lowest rate in the Insurance industry.

Get your travel insurance fast.

All that you need to provide for travel insurance certificate are;

Surname:
Other names:
Date of birth:
Marital status:
House address:
Phone no:
Email address:
Next of kin's surname:
Nok's other names:
Relationship with Nok:
Nok's address:
Nok's no:
Nok's email address:
Travel duration:
Destination:
Purpose of traveling: business or pleasure
Travel Start Date:
Then the data page(image bearing you passport number and other info)of the passport.

And you get your Certificate in less the 10mins.

Call me....
Re: Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? by ofemigeorge(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2021
cool
Re: Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? by ofemigeorge(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Lowest rate ever
Re: Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? by ofemigeorge(m): 5:41am On Sep 16, 2021
cool
Re: Why Do You Need A Travel Insurance? by ofemigeorge(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
coola

(1) (Reply)

Uk Masters Or Canada PGD / Don't Visit This Places At Night In Lagos State / Child Minders Needed Urgently In Sutton Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.