Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Coach Marcellinus Anyanwu Bags National Award In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Coach Marcellinus Anyanwu Bags National Award In Nigeria (376 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coach Marcellinus Anyanwu Bags National Award In Nigeria by Daudupress: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2021
The Nigeria Football Supporters Club (NFSC) has conferred on Coach Marcellinus Anyanwu its Ambassador for his giant strides in football development across North and South of Nigeria.

Coach Marcelo as he's fondly called is the chief scout of Gulf United FC in Nigeria and also played a vital role in bringing the Dubai based football club to Nigeria and Africa to conduct its maiden scholarship program that has already allowed many young footballers to study and play football in USA and Canada.

The national publicity secretary (NFSC), Barrister Dominic Ehimare was full of praise for coach Marcelo while giving his remarks at the ceremony.

"Congrats to you Ambassador Marcello Anyanwu, a worthy friend. We the entire members of the Nigeria Football Supporters Club (NFSC) are proud of you. We look forward to a fruitful and positive working relationship with you as you go out there to represent our darling club in the world as a worthy ambassador.
God bless you."

The national chairman, (NFSC) Samuel O. Ikpea, Mni also added;

"You're a wise man and gentleman with a huge potential for football development in Nigeria."

Coach Marcellinus Anyanwu was fully decorated as he was presented to the press.

Reacting to the award, Coach Marcellinus Anyanwu reaffirmed his passion for grassroots football /sports development in Nigeria, "as a former coach of Arsenal soccer school Dubai, I will continue to use my international connection to lure investors to Nigeria.

"Am in touch with Benfica of Portugal to establish football soccer school in Nigeria.
My footballing pathway is a school of life that nurtures lads through football and the promotion of values such as respect, leadership, efforts, ambition, teamwork, and humanity.
'I salute NFSC for their faith in my potentials and I vowed to be a good Ambassador of football development in Nigeria

" Football unites different tribes in Nigeria and also unites the country by promoting peace, and unity in the society", he added.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Play High End Games On Your PC Then Should Upgrade To RTX 3090 Card / Fantasy Premier Paid League 2022/2023 Season / Football Fans In India Can Watch Man United Vs Liverpool Live Either Via The Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.