Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results (68046 Views)

REVEALED: Cristiano Ronaldo IS Football's GOAT Ahead Of Lionel Messi And Pele - / Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / Why Pele Is The Football GOAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Numerouno94(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is highly unintelligent, brainless, dense, dim, dumb, half-witted, moronic, obtuse, simple-minded, slow, slow-witted,foolish, asinine, bonkers, daft, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, nonsensical, pointless, rash, nd senseless.

Only dimwitted penaldians will cling on this. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Jonah507(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT
Even the formula confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by SecretReporter(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Y
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Kajaard: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
ORORO cool

#MAN U 4 LYF cool
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by seyz91(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy Abi

No mind the mumu professor
Toeze:
Professor has not solved anything. He has only added more fuel to the fire, which I'm sure was the original purpose of this anyway.
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by israelmao(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
I may agree with him because mathematics is very practical.
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by focus7: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
The undisputed GOAT CR7
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by seyz91(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy i tell you

Na foolish professor hin be
paulolee:
maths professor wey suppose free football n focus on maths..bt he choosed to allow sentiments cloud hia reasoning..
I think this professor and his algorithm should be arrested and jailed for him sentimental n shallow reasoning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by amazingspiderma: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
nelsonebby:
Ridiculous. There's more to football than scoring goals

No bro, football is about scoring goals not entertainment if not Okocha would have been considered.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by htdot: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by stabilizer: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
He should give us the formula to calculate the GOAT between our past and present presidents
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by frankmoney(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mtchew .. even as a Ronaldo fan this is rubbish

Both players are exceptional
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by mozona(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
I think he is right for me I would have put Pele and Maradona ahead of messi and Ronaldo, and zidane, George best would have been included
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by focus7: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Adekunlebright:
The two goats are the real record breaker.
It will take a longer period to be re broken

There's only one football record breaker of all time and that is CR7
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Legitboss1: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Where is Brazil Romario
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by AroleOduduwa2: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Man utd fan develops a formula, nothing to see here
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Weedhustler: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Drunkard professor!
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Taiwojon(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
There is no GOAT.

Mere mortal with short lifespan

Just like
Pele
Maradona
Henry
Ronaldinho
Delima Ronaldo and co

So will it be for Messi and Ronaldo, soon to be forgetted but JESUS will never be forgotten
That is why you all need to repent and accept Jesus as your lord and savior
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by RedEnergy: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Argentine scoring 711 goals in 884 appearances and the Portuguese finding the back of the net 748 times in 1026 games
Messi = 711 / 884 = 0.80 goals per match
Ronaldo = 748 / 1026 = 0.73 goals per match

From this mathematical analysis alone, it is clear Messi is more GOAT-er than Ronaldo grin

Pele remains the GOAT of football.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Seeing Maradona scoring less than 40% made me realize I was wasting my time reading a meaningless mathematical joke...

G.O.A.T goes beyond scoring goals!!!

Still, kudos to the prof for giving it a shot! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by acmilan1: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
You did not watch Puskas play so what'syour argument?
paulolee:

I stopped after seeing puskas ahead of maradona...maybe his algorithm is based on goals n dts wat cr7 gat ahead of this legends because even cr7 himself knows dt messi is currently ahead of him because football isn't just about goals..
still wonder why dis algorithm isnt used in deciding football awards.

1 Like

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by JOpress3: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
I smell mathematical bias.
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Seniorwriter(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Faulty process.....100% devoid of human errors is impossible.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a soccer Tiger
Lionel Messi is a soccer Lion

dynicks:
Abeg make one good Samaritan provide/develop formulary to use predict sure game as bet9ja don do me many unfair things!!

You need to get mentorship on arbitrage & money management.
learn the ropes of so many sport related earning ways you can engage in online with just a token mentorship on sports trades & money management functions.
More like been held by the hand towards mastering the technicalities!
Training fee is $20 or it's equivalent in naira.
Do you know that on a scale of 5 if you score 2 over 5 in sports it's not failure rather it's equivalent to success....i discovered this #FACT after so many months of a special well planned technique using some useful punting applications.
Read the analogy below to comprehend a bit of what the mentorship will expose you to and more:

1.) $10 X 3 odds✔ =$30
2.) $10 X 3 odds✔ =$30
3.) $10 X 3 odds❎ =$0
4.) $10 X 3 odds❎ =$0
5.) $10 X 3 odds❎ =$0

With the above you would still have a $10 profit.

So imagine if you push for 5odds or more approach!
The mentorship will also expose you to other secret sport earning means.
NOTE: The process doesn't involve predicting games or anything of such but it involves discovering reliable pundits web portal to use for trades.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Numerouno94:
This is highly unintelligent, brainless, dense, dim, dumb, half-witted, moronic, obtuse, simple-minded, slow, slow-witted,foolish, asinine, bonkers, daft, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, nonsensical, pointless, rash, nd senseless.

Only dimwitted penaldians will cling on this. grin grin

Okay...

But, talk true... Would those have been your adjectives of choice had number 2 on that list been number 1??! I wan check something! tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by lampi: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wait,am I the only who naturally hate anything that has to do with calculation?

But all these many many mathematical formulas,how are they even applicable to our real lives? undecided
Everything in life is designed by calculation and simulation.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by lampi: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wait,am I the only who naturally hate anything that has to do with calculation?

But all these many many mathematical formulas,how are they even applicable to our real lives? undecided
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pele remains the greatest ever in soccer.
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by Numerouno94(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
ThierryJay:
Lol, this is what is called working to the answer grin grin

The very fact that this Pendussor's methodology places Maradona as lesser than Platini (who isn't even greater than Zidane), Puskas and Van Basten already showcases the report as a pile of shitload. Again, how is Zizou and Ronaldinho not in the list of the greatest players of all time?

The Pendussor already get wetin dey hin mind, he con sprinkle some sakamanjematics to whine hin fellow pendumbos, knowing that they rarely think through grin

How will CR score "hundred hundred" across all seven criteria? Is he in Nursery classes? Haba, oga scientist give room for some parallax and human error na even if dem no teach you grin

The best indicators of a player's individual brilliance is the World best/Ballon D'or award followed by man of the match awards and trophies. Messi has more Ballon D'ors, and way more MOTM and total trophies than CR. How can CR still then be scored equal or higher than Messi in these same areas to show the buffoonery of this analysis?

I'm not surprised sha. It's obvious this is a "sponsored" exercise like the Dubai D'or. CR is the global brand ambassador for Livescores who commissioned the exercise and so a result that does not project him as their best is unacceptable, hence Baba mathematician had to conform. Imagine giving a Ballon D'or award the same weight as total number of international goals and titles, meaning Ali Daei and Kaka would be considered to be on the same greatness level grin grin

I hv never seen such an idiotic methodology my whole life. That prof shuld hv his license revoked for such an imbecilic reasoning. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by shameonyou(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Toeze:
Professor has not solved anything. He has only added more fuel to the fire, which I'm sure was the original purpose of this anyway.
because he didn't mention messi abi...
Re: Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results by focus7: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
nelsonebby:
Ridiculous. There's more to football than scoring goals

Ronaldo has now made a move to the Best League in the world thrice, EPL in 2003, La Liga in the 2010's & EPL in 2021.

Messi stayed in his comfort zone for 17 years then moved to the 6th Best League in Europe. Only Ronaldo can push himself to greater levels. https:///M8xbMpDXWP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.