Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. (3397 Views)

Wishful Thinking Of Our Igbo Brothers / Our Igbo Brothers Suddenly Supporting Buhari APC / A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
I've sent request so accept it sharpally before I killi somebody here.......ighotago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheruv:

Make standard Igbo the official language there and don't hesitate to expel 5th columnists...
Onye kọga ihe na-agbsahọ Igbo... E zi ya ezi kiss

Can people read and understand Igbo proficiently? Like they could it would be good. That in itself will undo many "outsiders".
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Biafman:

BETTER YOU COPY AND PASTE THE LINK HERE.

https:///564122608066683/
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Usual noise.
Is there anything new you wud like to add to this your stale info.

People you claimed who share the state with us has never for once claim our lands na you from far away SE go claim land.
Continue dreaming.

E go clear you for eye
I laugh when you ogogoro gulping ijo migrants where shouting "Niger Delta Republic".
Mumu, Nigerian govt deceived you people and you fell for it.
Now tell us how would your ijo map look like? Where will it start from and end?
Maybe you people will draw your map from some parts of bayelsa to some parts of rivers and delta states then cross over to Some parts of Benin and Ondo states.
You guys are the most confused people on earth.
The earlier you guys accept your fate the better for you.
You have no home, Ijaws are land grabbing migrants from Sierra Leone.

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by EILTD(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheruv:

Make standard Igbo the official language there and don't hesitate to expel 5th columnists...
Onye kọga ihe na-agbsahọ Igbo... E zi ya ezi kiss
Weak advice. Unless you want to kill the issues being discussed there. We don't need such in the forum. We need great posts, write ups and opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by EILTD(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
I just joined the group. Thanks.
I also opened mine. Looking to bring it forth to other patriotic Igbo to join. I’ve chatted a few guys on Facebook including guys in Igbo history who are enlightened.

Pazienza would love to key you in as well. I think we need these groups with the same focus and agenda. Pchat my number Pazi, it's Chiwude your old time dude. Forget the moniker bro. My Whatsapp number is below.

Igbo Nationalist Council is the page name. What do you think?
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:
on my way to face book

Modifyi bro the page is empty no where to join

Try the direct link : https:///564122608066683/
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by OfoIgbo: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Igwebuike Unification Project?

Yes please. This may work
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by OfoIgbo: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
Group link.

https:///564122608066683/

Thanks nnaa. Much better. I found the group by clicking on the link. I will join in the next few days. I appreciate your effort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I laugh when you ogogoro gulping ijo migrants where shouting "Niger Delta Republic".
Mumu, Nigerian govt deceived you people and you fell for it.
Now tell us how would your ijo map look like? Where will it start from and end?
Maybe you people will draw your map from some parts of bayelsa to some parts of rivers and delta states then cross over to Some parts of Benin and Ondo states.
You guys are the most confused people on earth.
The earlier you guys accept your fate the better for you.
You have no home, Ijaws are land grabbing migrants from Sierra Leone.

Olodo, how is the biafran map coming up.
I dey laff you Ghana must go.

You guys online are the most confused. Your Biafra is only in your dreams.
Potopoto man.

Come carry my land for your head na.

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Okay. No problems. The group is not for you.

It can never be.
We have ours.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Thanks nnaa. Much better. I found the group by clicking on the link. I will join in the next few days. I appreciate your effort

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by OfoIgbo: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=SlayerForever post=105616534][/quote]

I will even encourage you to paste the link on the first message on this thread. So that people will not have to go looking for the facebook page and not finding it. They may not be patient enough to keep reading this thread until they eventually find the link.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I will even encourage you to paste the link on the first message on this thread. So that people will not have to go looking for the facebook page and not finding it. They may not be patient enough to keep reading this thread until they eventually find the link.

Good idea!
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Olodo, how is the biafran map coming up.
I dey laff you Ghana must go.

You guys online are the most confused. Your Biafra is only in your dreams.
Potopoto man.

Come carry my land for your head na.
Anumpamu, na Mumu dey worry you aswear.

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by NGpatriot: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
lmao...

Reunification by killings, flogging, slaughtering and beheading your own people.

Who did you reunite the 10 little school girls you beheaded for babalawo juju with?

Fukking terrorists..

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by oyatz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

That is exactly the way fifth columnists will join.

There are a lot of Fulani terrorists and Ijaw land-grabbers that now speak Igbo. DSS or any anti-Igbo group can hire any of them, and ask them to pose as authentic Igbos and speak with the admins, and be allowed in.

All it takes to destroy this group is for just one fifth columnist to be admitted into it.

Out of every twelve, there's always a Judas.
Even a random guy from Ihiala, Mbaise, Obi-Ngwa, Ekwulobia or Aboh can betray the group

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I dey go buy a 5 month old Facebook account so as to join the group.

I go just change the name of the Facebook account to Igbo names.

Irrational comments will expose you and you would be thrown out

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Supremos: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
EILTD, Fejoku, Ariani, Supremos, Velocity25 et al.
good one. Try and approve those joining after thorough vetting. Many had already clicked to join
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Irrational comments will expose you and you would be thrown out

I've already bought the FB account, about to search for the page
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You can also keep an eye on the friends list of the prospective joiner, and sample some of the discussions they have held in the past. This will help show whether they are truly Igbo

Consider this first before anything else

Scrutinize everything

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Okay na wink
I can also speak Igbo. I go dey drip update from the group on Nairaland.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
PIMPAR:
Can someone whose Mother is from Igbo but married to a fulani man join the group?
Op
Friends list, discussions with friends previously should determine.

That suggestion is wow
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Igwebuike Unification Project?
I can't find the group
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by PIMPAR: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abohboy:

Depends on how you view yourself but it's unlikely unless you can prove that you're loyal to the Igbos and the south and not the Fulani north

I am loyal to Nigeria as a Nation. Not Igbo or Fulani
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Anumpamu, na Mumu dey worry you aswear.

I know e pain you. Kpele.

Only in your dreams if you know what I mean
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
I wish you well guys in all you do.

Peace.
Good nite my neighbours
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I can also speak Igbo. I go dey drip update from the group on Nairaland.

Okay na.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Supremos:
good one. Try and approve those joining after thorough vetting. Many had already clicked to join

Sorry I don't get.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Op
Friends list, discussions with friends previously should determine.

That suggestion is wow

Exactly.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Supremos: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Sorry I don't get.
I and a friend of mine are waiting for approval. You should vet us though.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by velocity25(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
EILTD, Fejoku, Ariani, Supremos, Velocity25 et al.
thank you for your great work, I have just joined.

God bless Umu-Igbo Ndi-oma.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#ENDSARS PANEL REPORT. Chimezie Stanley Nnatah. Another Grave Lie In The Report. / Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ / Breaking! Simon Ekpa Appoint Mrs Azuka Charles As Defense Secretary Of Biafa-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.