Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. (1037 Views)

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by mutumina007: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2021
A Nigerian man has shared the story of a lady cheating with her ex-boyfriend on the day she tied the knot with another man.

The narrator revealed that the incident happened in 2015 and it was on the night of her wedding.

According to him, after the wedding, there was a celebration at the house of the newly wedded couple.

But as people were drinking and making merry, the new bride was engaged in an obscene act with her ex by the corridor of the Boys Quarters.

The man who shared the story, said his mother caught the lady and her ex but did not create a scene over it.

Read below:

Source: https://www.correctng.com/how-a-lady-was-caught-cheating-with-her-ex-boyfriend-on-her-wedding-night/

Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by MufasaLion: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2021
LMAO

Anything is possible in this century. I really hope the woman sat her down and talked some senses into her for such a shameful, adulterous act. She saved her face from mockery!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by Pierocash(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2021
That is why I always tell my fellow guys,don't tolerate a cheating girlfriend,she won't change even in Marriage. Forget this talk of because you guys aren't married yet. That is what they will do even after marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by mariahAngel(f): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2021
The friend’s mum even managed check what time it is when she caught them in the act? Wow! I admire her composure! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2021
mariahAngel:
The friend’s mum even managed check what time it is when she caught them in the act? Wow! I admire her composure! undecided
Ave maria lol
Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Men are playing with that word that says The Future Is Female lol
Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by Justbehave(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shameless hoe
Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by socialmediaman: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fact is, out of every 10 married women you know in Nigeria, about 7 of them have cheated on their husbands.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/amp/
Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by Justbehave(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Men are playing with that word that says The Future Is Female lol
So their future is to be opening legs anyhow?
Re: BREAKING: Bride Caught Cheating On Wedding Night. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why are they surprised?
I thought it's a normal thing In the society?

Girls wey Sabi
Girls wey open eyes.

You chyke her now now, she follow you enter bed and give you to your satisfaction. Then you dumb sister Mary Amaka wey nor Sabi.

Birds of a feather will always locate themselves.

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww...

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales / ‘my Husband Impregnated My Househelp And Kicked Us Out’,- Woman With Kids (vid) / Abroad Returnee Suddenly Goes Insane On The Streets. Do You Know His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.