Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? (507 Views)

Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / What Business To Invest With 500k / Pls Can Someone Withdraw All His Capital In Dubai Gold Souk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by JakeII(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello!

I'm asking on behalf of a hardworking young man who has had very difficult times but luck smiled on him as someone gave him a 500k gift. Is there a business he can start in Akure from which he can earn daily living? He asked me but honestly I don't know. I'll appreciate all ideas.

He recently had an accident while working as labourer at a building construction site and he needs something to start ASAP to take care of his two kids. His story is a sad one but I believe with good ideas, the money gift could help open a new chapter for him.

I am posting here as the litte I can do to help, please I will be going through the comments.

Thanks.
Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by julyb(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let him buy new bike or fairy used keke napep
Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by Onyemaonwu: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
See question when agriculture abounds. Let him buy land for farm of plaintain. Sell to other parts of Nigeria. Animal keeping like grasscutter is also good
Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by samwash(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
We have discussed this type of topic over & over again on NL almost on a weekly basis.
Check through business thread, you will see a number of them & read comments, expect for the location, but one thing for sure, what applies to Lagos,Kano or Abj can also apply to other cities & towns in Nigeria.
Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by structuredan(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2021
How will it feel to have a steady 2k passive income on daily basis whatsapp me if interested 6.4% on a unit of investment daily 08166633268
Re: Any Possible Business To Start With 500K Capital In Akure? by JakeII(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
samwash:
We have discussed this type of topic over & over again on NL almost on a weekly basis.
Check through business thread, you will see a number of them & read comments, expect for the location, but one thing for sure, what applies to Lagos,Kano or Abj can also apply to other cities & towns in Nigeria.

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately I must have missed out such threads becasue I am not a frequent user of Nairaland. Anyway, I will do as you suggested or , you can kindly reply with link(s) to such thread also.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Coinbase Pro Login Process And Login Issues / Meridian Brandy And Other Quality Alcholic Drinks / Roberto Carlos Launches Cryptocurrency As Football Strengthens Links With Indust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.