Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

How To Acquire Financial Freedom Before The Year Runs Out. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Acquire Financial Freedom Before The Year Runs Out. (280 Views)

Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Acquire Financial Freedom Before The Year Runs Out. by Mandyaya(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2021
*HOW TO ACQUIRE FINANCIAL FREEDOM BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT.*

One of the sure ways to have financial freedom is to have strong multiple stream of income.

You can start with two then build it till you start earning at least 7 figures from them before diversifying to other business opportunities.

If you are someone who have a high paying job and you don't have time to start a high income business like Affiliate Marketing as an extra source of income,

I will recommend you go into Crypto and start as an investor ( flipping your nairas to dollars and holding ), maybe later you can learn how to trade it to maximize profit.

As someone who doesn't know how Crypto works, I will recommend you get a course that can help you understand crypto so you won't lose your money to illegitimate investment companies.

Reason why most people lose money in Crypto is because they don't know how it works. Two months ago, a lady wrote me that she wants to go into Crypto and I recommend a course of 40k that will help her understand how Crypto works so she can be successful in it.

The lady said the 40k is too much so she didn't get the course. 3 days ago she wrote me that she has lost over 500k to someone who promise to trade Crypto for her and be giving her profits

If she had listen to me and get that 40k course, I'm sure she won't have lost over half a million to fraud.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

Now for someone who doesn't have a high paying job but want to have financial freedom, this is my advice for you.

A friend shared a breakthrough story with me, He said as at 2016, he was broke and frustrated that resulted to begging on Instagram, what he did that made him a millionaire today was to look for a Job

The Job was paying him 10k per month and he knew he won't become rich by depending on that job.

What he did was save up and bought a laptop and started an online business.

When the online business started paying him good money, he quit the job to focus more on his business.

Save up from that job and start a high income business like Affiliate Marketing, e-commerce, information Marketing.

When your business is paying you well, quitting it then depends on you. Focusing on your business isn't a bad idea either.

From your business, you can then set some money outside to invest in Crypto.

Remember multiple stream of income is the only way you can be financially free and stable for the rest of your life.

Wanna start your affiliate marketing business, Come right straight into my DM � on +234 809 886 6030

Have a blessed week.

(1) (Reply)

技术虽然正在展现巨大的不可预知的前景 / Cow Meat / This post is no longer vailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.